45 | Red Face

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

"Y/N? Y/N, wake up!"

Not now, Frieda.

"Seriously, you need to wake up. Captain will be back any minute"

I opened my eyes to see Eren, holding a broom. His eyes looked normal.

But, that dream about Frieda... Why do I always get those dreams these days? I guess, I miss her too much.

The dream was about me dying and basically being obsessed with Eren. It was a rather odd dream but the last thing I said in my dream was 'Save Me'

"Hey, you look upset and uhh... red. Are you sick or something? If you do, I'm sorry for waking you up. You should go back t--"

I cut Eren off, "No worries Eren! I just had a dream about my umm... Crush?"

You big idiot. That will surely get yourself caught red handed.

"Oooh~ Who is it Y/N?"

He went up close to my face and smirked. This going way too fast. What the hell do I say.

"I like my horse of course!"

Blame it on my horse. What a smart idea.

"Pfft- Let's just clean the place." He chuckled

"Okay then!"

timeskip

Connie went outside to clean the stables leaving me and Eren inside. The dream I had made me worried a bit.

I suddenly felt bad about myself. I was a filthy traitor in that dream.

"Eren? Would you save me if I ever die from a fall?" I asked, out of the blue.

"Of course I would! After all, I would've done it anyways since it was meant to be"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘