35 | Voices

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Some of the higher up Soldiers gathered around the meeting room including Mikasa and Armin.

As everyone started giving suggestions on who it may be, Armin spoke up and said, "The Premier said some recruits brought it to his room."

"Recruits from where?" Nile asked

"He never said from where. But when Mikasa and I went to his room, we saw recruits leaving the HQ... Scout recruits." Armin answered

"Speaking of Scouts, I hear some of them leaked the info about Eren. You don't think--"

Nile was cut off by one of the mp's from outside shouting, "It's an emergency! Eren Yeager and Y/N L/N has escaped their cell!"

Everyone looked shocked. 

Nile commanded, "Mobilize everyone and find him!"

"What in the world is happening?" Mikasa questioned

Meanwhile, the Yeagerists were gathered on top of a hill. Y/N was waiting for Eren with the Yeagerists as well. Once on top, Floch stepped forward. "What a crowd. This everyone?" Eren questioned

Floch answered, "Besides us here, we have allies hiding in the military. Including some who blew up Premier Zachary. The only one who can save the Eldian Empire is you, Eren Yeager." 

Eren took the jacket from Floch and wore it dramatically. "Find out where Zeke's being kept." Eren ordered. Eren then dismissed them.

"Y/N, let's go" 

Eren grabbed Y/N's hand and intertwined it with his own. They got on a horse and made their way towards Eren's house. 

Your Pov

I should really be worrying my friends but I can't. Eren has this effect on me and it's driving me insane. Right now, I feel free. I haven't felt like this for so long. 

"My secret is that... I can't live Without You"

Huh? What was that? "Did you say something Eren?" I asked

"No. We've been silent ever since we left the hill"

That was weird. I'm sure I heard Eren. Or was it inside of my head? Maybe I'm just tired. 

"We're here."

I got off the horse and stared at the house in front of us. It was a standard house but it looked really nice. We entered the house and I immediately laid down the couch. "Are you not going to wear a shirt on, Eren?" I asked

"Why? Don't you like the view?"

Excuse me?! What did he just say?! I bit my bottom lip, not knowing what to say. I avoided looking at him. But that made this situation worse. "Why are you looking away from me? Am I intimidating you?" He whispered next to my right ear, making me shiver.

"It's not that I just- Fine, you got me. I AM enjoying the view. There, are you happy?" As soon as I said that, he proceeded to tackle me into a hug while I was still laying down.

"You're so adorable" He muttered

We stayed like that for an entire hour. I could hear light snores from him. I carefully got up and lightly placed him down the couch. I tried finding the kitchen and it took me around 5 minutes. Thankfully though, there were ingredients in the cupboard. I was going to cook us both.

As I started cooking, I noticed that it started raining outside. The sound of the droplets gave off a calm aura around the house. Once I finished, I placed the pot of potato soup on the table and walked out of the kitchen to wake Eren up. 

I repeatedly poked his face lightly as I repeatedly said "Eren"

Eventually, he finally woke up. "What do you want?" He asked groggily

"It's time to eat." I smiled

"No."

"Eren fucking Yeager. If you don't eat now, I will gladly drown you down the sea" I pretended to look really angry but he laughed.

"I can't take you seriously when you're that cute"

Is this man really a war criminal? He acts like a child stuck in a man's body. 

We walked towards the kitchen and started eating once we sat down. I haven't cooked in a while so I just hoped he liked it. 

"It's really delicious" He smiled

"You're lying. I know you are." I scoffed

"No, I'm not. It's genuinely really good" 

I sighed in defeat. Maybe it really was. I don't really know since I keep disagreeing with myself. 

After we ate, I washed the dishes. Eren told me that he would be taking a bath while I wash the dishes. I was left alone once again with the peaceful sounds of the ran. Was this an example on how a normal life works? Like if it was this peaceful, then I desire it so much. No fighting, no Titans, and basically Freedom. 

"If you're going to leave us, please promise me that you would be back soon" 

Huh?! Was that my voice? But... I don't remember saying that. What's with me today? I should sleep after I take a bath then. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Aight so first of all, I'm gonna update so much today. Second, I'm ending the book tomorrow. That's how much I would update today and tomorrow ksbdjsnd