37 | Neverending Cycle Of Hate

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

A day has passed and we were in the headquarters at Shiganshina. Eren I were looking down on the city while sitting down on a window ledge. I still haven't confronted Eren about my realization though. But, I will ask him about it now.

"Why did you cut ties with all of our friends Eren?" I was now looking directly at his eyes. "Are you planning on getting killed when you activate the Rumbling?" 

The look in his eyes were different. It was nothing compared to the first time I saw him. The hope in his eyes were now gone.

"You got me there. I need to stop this never ending cycle of hate. I hated the idea of cutting ties with everyone. The real reason why I didn't cut my ties with you was a bit complicated. My biggest fear is that eventually, you will start to see me the way I see myself," He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled. "I don't want you to fight. If Marley attacks in the nearby future, I really don't want you to fight. Whatever you do, don't die. The never ending cycle of hate would continue and Eldians wouldn't seek the freedom they deserve."

"Okay, I'll do what you say. But, can I please release our friends? I promise to never tell them anything we just talked about." I had my pinky, waiting for him to wrap his pinky on mine. 

He wrapped his pinky on mine and smiled. "Promise"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Short chapter but don't worry, the next chapter will be lOnG