26 | Disgrace

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

We have finally made it back to our hometown, Liberio. I felt extremely ecstatic on meeting my mother again. I'm still a bit worried with what she thinks of me right now. She was angry when I told her who the brooch was from. It made me think that I chose the wrong choice. 

timeskip

We were at the gate of the Internment Zone. I was greeted once again by Walls. The only thing that kept Eldians from having freedom was Walls. The families of the Warriors were waiting for the two Marleyan gate keepers to open the gate up. 

They finally opened it and they've let us enter. I didn't see my Mother anywhere. It's fine. I guess she's still mad at me. 

"Oh, Y/N. There you are."  I turned around and saw Reiner's mother approaching me.

"Hello Mrs Braun. How are you feeling today?" I asked politely.

"I'm doing fine as always but I'm really happy that my son came back. How about you?"

"I'm good."

"There's so terrible news I want to share but I'm not sure you could handle it..."

Huh? News? I wonder what it is.

"You're mother died. She left you a letter before she did. I'm really sorry for telling you this" 

Did I hear that right? Was my Mother actually dead?

"No, don't apologize. Thank you for telling it to me" 

We said our good byes and she left with Reiner. I was going to leave as well but then I spotted Falco helping the injured Soldiers. I approached him and asked. "Are you not going home yet Falco? You're brother and parents already left" 

"Sorry Miss Y/N. I was just helping these soldiers"

"it's fine. No need to apologize Falco" I helped them as well. I approached this soldier who had his armband on the wrong arm and basically helped him.

I bend down and assured the guy."Don't worry it's all going to be fi-" 

I looked up to his face and saw him. Eren Yeager. I'm hallucinating again, right? I stood up and told Falco I was going to leave. He waved at me goodbye and I dashed towards my house. 

I immediately locked the door and started looking around. The place was getting a bit dusty. I explored around a bit and then I saw a letter on the table.

────────────

Dear Y/N, 

You're such a disgrace to me. You spent 5 years whoring around with an island devil. I thought I've thought you well. But no, you disappointed me.

Because of the frustration and anger you've given me, I became very ill. By the time you're reading this, I would be gone. I really did loved you but it was a mistake. No, you were the mistake. I shouldn't have sent you to that Warrior training.

 ────────────

She really just called me a mistake... She was really ungrateful after all I've done to give her a better life. I sacrificed my life so I could go back to Marley and she acts like this.

It was better staying in Paradis after all. I regret everything... 

If only I could tell someone else....

Wait, I have my journals somewhere upstairs in my room. No... I forgot that there wasn't any pages left. Eren has my other one. Well, it's fine. He can have the last journal I have.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Short chapter but I'm literally trying to pretend I'm sleeping sjdbdnd