3 / 4 | Revealed

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

"Damn it all to hell! Hey... Do we gotta wait here now until the tower falls and we get eaten alive? Is there nothing we can do about it?! This sucks... We'll be wiped out without even finishing our mission." Groaned in frustration.

The remaining 104th Scouts just watched their superiors die right in front of them.

"I... want to keep fighting, too. If only I had some sort of weapon, then I could fight alongside them." Krista muttered

"Krista... You're still saying things like that? Don't you dare use their deaths. They didn't die so you'd have an excuse to get yourself killed." Ymir said

"That's not... That's not what I..."

Ymir exclaimed,"You're not like Connie and the scouts! They don't want to die, but you don't even care. All you want to do is die in a way that makes you seem like you're a hero."

"Th-That's not..."

"Connie. Give me that knife you had." Ymir walked over to Connie.

"Huh? My knife?"

"Just hand it over" She demanded.

He handed it to her and she thanked him.

"What do you want it for?" Connie questioned

"Hmm.. Well, you see. I'm going to fight with this." She gave him a crazy look.

"Ymir... what are you planning?" Reiner asked her

"Who knows? I don't even know myself." She walked over to Krista and said, "Krista. You've probably forgotten all about it by now... But this might be the end, so... Try to remember... the promise we made training in that snowy mountain. I have no right to tell you how to live your life. So actually, this is nothing more than a hope of mine... I want you... to live a life you're proud of. Remember our promise, Krista"

Shortly after that, she jumped down the tower and sliced her palm, turning into the Jaw Titan.

Your Pov

Are my eyes tricking me right now? It was the Jaw Titan, fighting right in front of us. Ymir ate Marcel... I don't know what to feel about this. Ymir was a great friend but she ate Marcel.

"Is this real? Ymir is a Titan too?" I heard Connie mutter

"Th-That Titan is..." Reiner trailed off

Bertholdt continued, "...From that day..."

The only reason why I'm acting nice to everyone was because of his death. I wanted my fellow Warriors to forget his death happened. Marcel was literally everyone's big brother. If only Reiner saved himself that day-- I should stop. I shouldn't blame him. We were all just children after all.