22 | Choose One

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Eren was carrying Bertholdt's unconscious body towards Armin's body.

"I should've known... this would happen. But... I had no other choice but to rely on you. Armin... why don't you run away?"

Suddenly, Eren heard someone coming their way. He turned around and saw The Cart Titan and this random shirtless man.

"A Titan?!" He muttered

The Cart Titan went closer to them so Eren held Bertholdt with his blades touch the skin of his neck.

"Shit!" He grumbled

"You just try coming closer! Make one move to take him and he's dead!" Eren threatened.

He realized that the random shirtless man from the back of The Cart Titan was The Monkey Titan.

"Are you... Eren Yeager?" The man asked

Eren placed his blade deeper into Bertholdt's skin.

The man continued, "You look nothing like your father."

Eren was now listening. He loosens his grip on both Bertholdt and his blade.

"What?" He asked

"Believe me, I know what you're going through. We're both victims of your father. You've... been brainwashed by him." The man said

"My... dad?"

Zeke noticed that Levi was on top of the Wall so he ran away with Pieck.

"Eren! Someday, I'm coming back to rescue you!"

Levi arrived on the same roof where Eren was and ordered, "That was the last of my gas. I'll chase him! Hand over your gas and blades!"

"Right!" As Eren was trying to remove his gas and his blades when suddenly, Armin choked.

Meanwhile with Hange, Reiner, Jean, Y/N and Mikasa, Hange was questioning Reiner on why there was this small metal box in his pocket and the several letters with Y/N.

"Reiner... What's this metal case you had in your left chest pocket? Before we chop off all your limbs, you tried to grab it with the strength you had left. Suicide pills? Or perhaps a bomb?"

"A letter..." He answered

"A letter? What kind of letter?" Hange asked

"A letter... From Ymir."

"You have to... give it... to Krista..."

Hange answered, "Only after we've inspected it." She then looked at Y/N and asked, "How about you? What are these letters?"