40 | Sunset

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

"I'm not dead right? Surely I'm not..."

Huh? That's my voice

"Why am I laying down in a stranger's bed?" 

Eren?! That sounded familiar but I'm sure that he hasn't said that in front of me. Am I hallucinating or something?

"Hey Y/N... What do you think of freedom?"

"I'm not sure. I guess it would be great. I would be really happy if Alice grows up without walls or even Titans"

That sounded like min and Eren's voice but who is Alice? Why are these voices lingering through my head? I'm so confused.

"Y/N! Can you hear us?" I finally snapped back to reality thanks to Armin.

"Huh? Yeah. What were you talking about?" I questioned him

"You're coming with me. We have your old gear back in the locker room. You're coming with me and Gabi."

Oh yeah... We were going to stop Eren in a few days. But I can't let them do that. We won't stop the cycle of hate Eren was talking about. Unless, the only way to stop him was to kill him which, I'm against it in a whole new level. 

"Alright. I'll meet you outside, Armin"

timeskip 

The sun was setting and I finally met up with Armin and Gabi at the front of the headquarters. There I saw my old horse. I thought it died along with Zeke's boulder attacks but no, it actually survived. 

I sat down on the horse's back and helped Gabi get up as well. 

"Are you two ready?" Armin asked

"Yeah" I answered

And with that, we rode off towards Connie's hometown, Ragako. 

On our way there, it was a bit silent. But, Armin finally spoke up and asked me about Eren. "Y/N... Did you know anything about Eren that we didn't even know?" 

"I'm not sure if you want to hear it but I assume we have the same goal." 

"What's your goal then?" He asked

"Helping Eren. But, I don't wanna betray you all once again so I'm helping you all" 

"Oh... Then... Please, tell me the plans or anything actually about Eren these recent times"

I started recalling all the stuff we did a month ago. Talking to him in the hospital back in the Internment Zone or actually, just him being really sweet. 

"Well... I met him once again when we were in the Internment Zone. He was acting like a wounded soldier. I thought that I was just hallucinating but no, it was actually him. We catch up on some stuff. What happened to Paradis from the last 4 years and... my betrayal to you all. It made me really guilty so I decided to help him. He told me most of the plans but I didn't really expect us escaping. You already know what happened next. He hurt both you and Mikasa and I didn't do anything about it. I didn't stop Eren from forcing you to help us, Gabi. So, I'm really sorry to the both of you. But, he did say something really important and I'm not sure if I should tell the two of you."

"No, go ahead Y/N. It might help us even more"

I sighed. I promised to never tell anyone. But, that's all I really am. A filthy traitor. "He's doing all of this so Eldians could be free. But in other words, we need to kill him so he could stop the never ending cycle of hatred. If I die, apparently, the cycle continues" 

Armin seemed a bit baffled. "Do you know what he means by the never ending cycle of hatred though?" He asked

"I'm not really sure but I think it means that it could break the Curse of Ymir" 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Ding dong you are wrong