36 | Cutting Ties

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I felt like I just had a long dream. It felt so real but at the same time, it wasn't. My dream was about myself, being the wife of Eren. I was drinking. Drinking wine and shit like that. It just felt so real. 

"Y/N. You need to get ready. We're gonna go have a little chat with Armin and Mikasa" He announced as he wore the same jacket Floch gave him. 

"Alright." 

I got up from bed and grabbed the hair brush to brush my hair. Once that was done, I adjusted the necklace Eren gave me and met up with Eren downstairs. 

"Oh, You're ready. We'll be meeting up with Floch and the others later." 

"Okay. Just lead the way and I'll follow you" 

timeskip

I don't know what to do. The meeting Eren was talking about was basically detaining my friends. Seeing the look of getting betrayed from their eyes made me heartbroken. 

Y/N, follow me. 

We entered a room that seemed to be like the room reserved for the higher ups in the Military.

I closed the door behind us while Eren approached Mikasa, Armin and Gabi. He ordered us to sit down and put our hands on the table. 

"We're going ahead."

There he was again. Annoying shitty hair. 

"Okay" Eren answered him

"That voice... Floch must've come." Armin mumbled

"Yeah. We wanted... to talk with you guys. We don't need to fight to solve Eldia's problems"

I really hope they help us. I don't want to fight them. Mikasa and Armin were our best friends. 

He continued, "Don't worry about Hange and your friends. We're moving them somewhere else, that's all."

Well, that's good, At least I know that the others are all right.

"Eren, we're the ones who wanted to talk to you. Why did you decide to attack Marley on your own? Why dare you dragging Y/N into this? Did Zeke and Yelena really convince you to join them?" Armin questioned

Dragging me into it? But even if I had no choice back then, I would have still helped Eren though.

"I am free. No matter what I do or how I do it, I'm acting of my own free will."