2 | Risky Plan

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

back to the present

I regret not sleeping earlier. I just watched Reiner get bitten by a Titan. Right now, I'm helping Bertholdt, Ymir and Connie block the main door.

"What will we do if another one comes through? We won't be lucky enough to kill a second one." Connie muttered.

"Yeah, I'm with you there." Bertholdt answered

Since I've done my part with helping them block the main door, I sat down in the farthest corner so I could write out my plan since we literally saw Zeke earlier.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Listen, I'm literally writing this while the two of you are busy with the others.

But, if you guys are planning on meeting up with Zeke and risking you're identities just by doing that, then I'm not going with you guys.

First of all, they have Eren. You two should know better that if he finds out you two are the Armored and Colossal Titan, he will show no mercy. So if I were you, I wouldn't kidnap him and bring him to Zeke.

Second, I'm not being selfish since my journals are literally back at the Survey Corps base but, I'll stay and make sure Annie's safe. I'll probably collect more information as well while I'm at it.

I'll have to pretend to not know any of your weird schemes. I think it's for the best.

And one last thing, if the Scouts ever retake Wall Maria, that's when I'll have to retreat back with you guys. I'll try my best to bring Annie with me.

If you both ever get back to Marley, tell my mother that I'm fine.

Hope you understand

-Y/N L/N

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I finished writing and I went over to Bertholdt and gave it to him. Of course, it was written in Marleyan writing so the others wouldn't understand.

"Huh? Y/N? What were you just writing?" Connie questioned

"Oh uhh... It was um... A list of things I have to do when we get back to the headquarters. I'm just giving it to Bertholdt since I know I can trust him with keeping it safe" I smiled as I lied.

"You know, it's not the time to do that. I thought you knew better" Ymir eyed me suspiciously

"I know... But I just can't help it" I chuckled.

3rd Person's Pov

Krista was finishing up with fixing Reiner up. Bertholdt just finished reading the letter Y/N gave him. At first, he was in disbelief but as he continued reading, Bertholdt later thinks that Y/N's plan was kinda brilliant.

"Sorry about that, Reiner. It seems like you're always saving my ass. Speaking of which, Annie risked her life to save me, too. I've gotta pay you back sometime." Connie aplogized

Reiner answered, "Not really. It's... It's the normal thing to do. Because we're soldiers."

"I'm not sure about that. I doubt I could ever be that brave." Connie then looked at Bertholdt and asked, "Hey, Bertholdt. Has Reiner always been like this?"

"No... In the past, Reiner was more of a Warrior. Unlike now." Bertholdt responded

"What's that mean? What do you mean by Warrior?"

"Bertholdt is probably just tired like all of us" Y/N laughed nervously

There was a short silence. Ymir broke that and said, "For now, let's try to gather anything useful we can find. That way when we die, we can do so with no regrets."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I still feel pretty sick right now-

But like oml- I keep forgetting that I'm working on this book