29 | Reiner's Wallet

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

Your Pov

A few days has passed ever since me and Eren made up. I've been visiting him every time after my meetings with the other Warriors. Reiner seemed like he was suspecting me of something weird since I apparently looked happier. We just finished the meeting and we were now watching over the Warrior Candidates.

I wasn't focused on what Porky's talking about was I instead focused with the Candidate's little race. Currently, Falco was speeding up.

"He's ahead. Falco passed up Gabi!" Reiner exclaimed as he went and looked at the Candidates beside me.

"He finally has a chance of winning!" I cheered

A few more seconds passed and he won. Falco actually won. I feel so proud.

"Look at 'em celebrate one little win. Jeez. They got no idea."

"No matter how well Falco does at this point, he'll never surpass Gabi"

Colt was right. But, Falco may still have a chance to surpass Gabi in some way. I have faith for the kid.

"Oh wait. May I be excused?" I questioned the group.

"What's the rush Y/N? You've been acting weird these days. It's as if you found love" Pieck chuckled

"No, it's not that. I just found something that made me happier I guess?" Of course that's a lie. As much as I see Pieck as a sister, I have to lie.

"Hmm... Alright. Take care"

As soon as she said that, I ran out the headquarters and went towards the hospital where Eren was. Like always, he was just sitting there on the bench. I sat down and greeted him. "Good afternoon Eren. How are you doing?"

"Same as always. I assume you're feeling good"

I swear, why is he blunt these days? Well, I don't really care. He can act however he wants.

"Well, I am. I missed you"

He chuckled softly. "I know you do. I miss you, too. I have something to tell you and it's sorta important,"

Huh? I wonder what it is.

"We'll start the attack once the Tybur's declare war," He then squeezed my hand and looked at me straight in the eyes. "This is the chance for you to come back home with me. Please do anything to come back to us"