39 | Paths

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I was right. It really was a trap. All I could do was watch. After all, I did promise Eren that I wouldn't fight in anyway. I was just watching helplessly as Eren battled Reiner and Galliard. I can't take it any longer but that would mean I broke another promise.

I clutched the necklace Eren gave to me so I could feel at ease. It's the second thing that could calm me down.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps behind me. It was all of my friends. They were approaching Yelena who was beside me.

"The gate of Shiganshina has been blocked. Zeke has took down the ships. The moment... Is almost here." Yelena smiled brightly

Eren seemed like he could handle it but no, he's battling two strong Warriors. Not to mention that they had two powerful Titans. 

"Do they even need our help?" Connie questioned

"Why... Why is Zeke here?! There's no way Captain Levi would have set him free. What happened to Captain and Hange?" Jean grumbled

Yelena looked at us and said, "Isn't it obvious? They must have been defeated by Zeke. He showed up at the time and place he had agreed on with Eren like he promised to."

"That's ridiculous!" Sasha blurted out

"That's too bad, but there's no other way! It's in order to for Zeke to and Eren to save the world! Let's join the Yeager faction and help them coming in contact!" Armin exclaimed

Yelena walked over to Armin and smiled at him with tears on her eyes. "Please help Eren and Zeke. I trust you, Armin."

timeskip

I paced back and forth, feeling really nervous. I don't want Eren to get eaten by a hero wannabe. 

There were pure Titans all around. They were former Military officers. The guilt was starting to fill me as I watch them all destroy Shiganshina just like that day. 

Falco was dragged into this mess. I felt bad for him cause now, he was a pure Titan. I honestly would let him eat me right now and get to live a few more lives but I can't get to where he was without getting eaten by other Titans. That's when my eyes widened. Falco ate Porco. 

He was such a nice friend but he was sadly eaten... At least he can now be with his brother, Marcel.

Eren crystallized his Titan and got out. I think he and Zeke are about to do the Rumbling. He was running towards Zeke's Titan when suddenly, Reiner's Titan broke out of Eren's crystallized Titan.

He was about to get grabbed by Reiner but I head Jean's signal.

"Sasha! Connie!"

The three of them used their Thunder Spears at Reiner, making a slightly destructive explosion.

I watched as Eren and Zeke were about to touch but I noticed Gabi was there, aiming a gun at Eren.

I was about to transform but it was too late.

Eren was decapitated.

"Eren!" I screamed in horror.

There I saw a huge spine-like creature, coming out of Eren's head. It turned him into a huge skeleton Titan. Everywhere I look, it looks like hell on Earth.

"Hear me all, Subjects of Ymir."

Wait a minute. Are we in the paths?! Why does this place look like I've been here hundreds of times? 

"My name is Eren Yeager. I now speak to all the Subjects of Ymir by way of the Founding Titan power. Every wall on the island of Paradis has been unhardened. All of the Titans buried within them have begun to walk. My goal... is to protect the people of Paradis, who bore me and raised me. But the world desires the extinction of the people of Paradis. Over the countless years, their hatred has gone beyond this island.They surely will not stop until they have killed every one of the Subjects of Ymir. I reject their desire. The Titans of the Walls will trample and rumble all the lands beyond the island. Until the lives there... are eliminated from this world."

He's resorting to genocide. Is this wrong? Yes, it is. But, is this really the only way to end the never ending cycle of hate?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

We're getting closer to the ending of this book djdbsnndd