41 | Pie

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

We finally made it to Ragako. Gabi told me to ride the horse faster and so, we did. 

"Falco! Get away from him! He's trying to feed you to a Titan! Because you've inherited the Jaw Titan!"

I keep forgetting that Falco ate Galliard. It was still sad but I admire him for that. 

"Connie! No, stop!" Armin yelled

"Stay back! Get away, you three!" 

We stopped our horses and ran toward Connie. "Shut up! I don't want to hear it!" He continued. "Don't say a word! You wouldn't understand! You're going to tell me it's better to keep him alive, right?! And that I should give up on my mum! How can someone as right as you... Ever understand what an idiot like me has to say?!"

"Falco! Use the power of the Jaws!"

But wouldn't it be too dangerous?

Connie was going to drag Falco up the beams and feed him to his mother. I was going to use my ODM gear to stop him but Armin did it first, recklessly.

"Hey! I said stay back!" Connie yelled

"Oi, Armin! That's too dangerous!" I added

I couldn't hear what they were talking about. But, from what I could tell, Armin was going to get himself eaten. Connie let go of Falco. But the good thing is that I was still good at sing the ODM gear. I catch him just on tie and safely landed him down the ground.

Once I placed him next to Gabi, they were both crying. They were just brainwashed children who got caught up by war.

Connie and Armin sat down and talked about stuff while Gabi and Falco were talking amongst themselves as well.

"I'll tell you my secret once I come back"

There it was again. It was Eren's voice this time. These are getting a bit suspicious. I don't even remember him saying that to me. I must be going insane.

"Y/N, Falco, Gabi. We're going to rest for the night. Let's go" 

I was snapped back to reality by Armin once again. 

"Alright"

timeskip 

After a good night's rest, we finally arrived at Stohess District. The smell of food around me immediately made my mood lift up. I haven't eaten in a day.

"Do any of you want anything?" Armin asked

"I don't know. Buy three pies for all of us" I shrugged

"Okay"

"We're free!"

"Long live the Yeagerists!"

"Devote your hearts!"

"I'm devoting this drink to Eren!"

I clutch my necklace really tight once I heard Eren's name. I already miss him that much. We sat down on a table and started eating.

Armin and Connie were talking about Annie but I didn't really pay attention since the pie was too

"Huh?! Annie?!"

Seems like we all froze. We stared at the blonde girl who was eating pie. She stared at us as well. 

I felt so happy seeing my best friend once again. 

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Annie! Annie's gobbling down a pie!"

Armin scolded,"Cut it out, Connie!"

Does Armin have some type of feelings for Annie? Interesting.

"What a sloppy eater!" Connie continued dying of laughter

Gabi added,"It's her first pie in four years"

"Yeah, just let her eat while I explain everything." I volunteered

"Fine" Connie struggled to not laugh.

After explaining everything from my betrayal 4 yeas ago till now, I took another bit of that pie.

"I'll help you guys." We all turned towards Annie

"Wait, you will?! Why?" Armin questioned her

"Who knows?" She shrugged

Why is that line really famous? Was it a Titan Shifter sort of thing? I'm confused.

"What are we going to do after this?" Falco asked

"We're going to meet up with the others. We'll defeat Eren tomorrow" 

Wait, already?! Why does it have to be tomorrow?! No, I'm not ready. I was once again clutching the necklace really hard. I don't want Eren to die yet. He only seeked freedom. That's all he ever wanted. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

There's like 5 chapters left and idrk if I shpuld just write them tomorrow or I should just tire myself out till I'm sleepy-