Chapter 37

JESSICA

It's in the middle of the night and we are all still up. Ever since Alessia left, things have been crazy.
We spent hours trying to calm my brother down. He's torn up the house.

After he told Becca to leave. She ran up to their bedroom and locked herself in there and refused to come out. She said that she was waiting for Jaxson to calm down so they can talk about it. 
That's the first time he flipped out. He broke the door down.
"Oh you wanna talk, let's talk!" He yelled at her. He dragged her downstairs and made her sit in front of everyone. He went to his office and returned with a file.

"So you want to tell me why you and Amy were out with Micah's beta?" He said.
She said she didn't know what he was talked about until Jaxson showed her the picture. Her eyes widened.
She claimed they just ran into each other.

"How did Micah know Alessia was my mate?" He asked, his jaw clinched. She looked down.

"I told James." She whispered. Jaxson flipped the table over.

"WHY?!" He roared. She kept her eyes on the floor.

"Because I knew if Micah knew, she would go after her because she is yours! I wanted her out of the way so she wouldn't be available for you!" She yelled back. Jaxson looked at her with so much hatred.

"What is Micah planning?" He asked and she just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Thomas go to the packhouse and bring Amy here." He ordered

When Amy was brought to the house, she was really nervous. Of course she didn't have any idea what was going on.
Jaxson asked her the same questions she asked Becca. She lied.

"Do you have any idea what you two have done? My mate and babies are with a man who hates me. A man that I believe is planning to start a war with me and if he were to hurt my mate, he knows that would weaken me?!" Jaxson yelled.  They said nothing.

There was a knock on the door, Jaxson walked over to answer it.  Molly  came in.
"Thanks for coming Molly." He said and she bowed her head in respect for her alpha. He must have mind linked her to come. She came into the living room, slightly confused as to why she is here.

"I called you here because I wanted to know why when I got close to Alessia I felt an connection to her babies, it was strong. Why don't I feel that with Becca's child?" He asked.  We all looked at Becca confused.

"Sir, if your not feeling a connection then there is the possibility that the baby she is carrying may not be yours." Molly said and Jaxson laughed. It wasn't a genuine laugh, it was a laugh as if you  were saying you got to be kidding.

He walked over to Becca who was looking really nervous, she was playing with her hands in her lap. He took his finger to Becca's chin raising her head up so she would look up at him.

"Please tell me that she is wrong. After all the years we have been together, that you did not betray me? Please tell me your not trying to pass someone else's child as mine? Please tell me it's not true. I lost everything because I chose you! TELL ME!" HE roared.

"I-I t-thought it was yours, it was just one time." She whispered. His eyes turned black. That sent my brother into a raging fit. He started flipping furniture and breaking things all around him. Jake and Thomas had to hold him to calm him down.

"WHO'S BABY ARE YOU CARRYING?!" He yelled.

"A couple months ago, we were going through a lot. We were trying to have a baby but nothing was happening and we got into that argument about you not marking me. I felt like I was going to lose you, I was afraid that you were going to find your mate and leave me." She paused and started crying. We all glared at her and she continued.

"I went out with my friends one night and got drunk.  I ran into James, Micah's beta at the club and Amy and I  left with him. We ended up having sex. When we were finished, Micah walked in. He was furious. He flipped out on James and ordered him to leave. Micah and I started arguing. About the rejection, James and you. He had been drinking too. He hates you so much. I was scared so when he came on to me, I didn't stop him. When he was done, Micah fell asleep and we left."

"Oh you have got to be kidding me, so you don't know who the father of your baby is?" I asked. She started crying.

"It was one night and we were together so many times, I thought it was your Jaxson!" Becca begged for him to believe her.

"I Alpha Jaxson Monetti of Blue Moon pack hereby banish you Rebecca Russo and Amy Phillips from this pack. You have 30 minutes to gather your belongings and get out otherwise you will be punished for trespassing. " Jaxson said. He turned his back away from everyone and stood at the window.  I've never seen my brother so broken.

Amy ran out of the house, I assume she went to the packhouse to get her stuff while Becca went upstairs. I told Thomas to supervise them and make sure they both left. Molly left.

About 20 minutes later, Becca came down with her belongings. Thomas helped her carry her things to her car.  She called out for my brother one last time but he ignored her.

They left. I walked behind him and put my hand on his shoulder and it dropped down in defeat. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight. Emily came over and did the same thing. My big strong brother broke down. He cried.

After a while, Jake suggested that Jaxson they should go for a run, he agreed. They both shifted and took off into the woods.

Being gone for hours, we are waiting for them to come back. Emily and I are cleaning the house.

My thoughts are on Alessia. Will she ever forgive me? I didn't want to keep this from her. No matter how wrong it was, I was trying to protect her. Jaxson wasn't making the wisest choices and I wanted to save her from that pain.  Hopefully when she comes to see Molly, she will let me explain. I picked up my phone and sent Alessia a text message.

J- I just wanted you to know that I love you, those precious babies and Alena. I'm very sorry that I kept this from you. I wasn't the best friend you deserved and I hope one day you will forgive me.
I hope to see you when you come for your visit with Molly. There is so much I need to tell you. I'm truly so very sorry.

She read the message but didn't respond.

Jake mind linked Emily telling her they are on their way back. He's messed up

They walked in the door about 10 minutes later. Jaxson is quiet. He went upstairs to his room.

We finished cleaning up as best we could. We went upstairs, before going to bed, I checked on Jaxson. He was sitting in his chair by the window drinking.

"Please get some rest." Is all I said. He nodded and I left.

***So how did you like this chapter? Did you like the little twist or was it too much? It took me a little longer to write it then my other chapters because I wasn't sure. Saying that she was with just Micah was really obvious so I wanted to throw something in there that you didn't expect.