Chapter 10

JAXSON

We just finished breakfast which was awkward. Alessia was deliberately avoiding me all morning. When we came home last night, I knew Becca was going to be mad about Alessia's scent on me, but I did not think she would have gone that far by calling her a bitch in front of everyone.

I know everyone in the house has really taken a liking to Alessia, so I am sure they are all mad at me for allowing Becca to behave like that.

I followed behind Becca upstairs, we kept arguing. She would not drop it. She acted like she slept with Alessia. I know that when we were in the woods, I should have done things different, but my damn wolf fought me the entire time. When Jess shifted, I pulled Alessia into my arms pushing her head into my chest, my wolf took control, he lowered my face into her neck inhaling her scent. He wanted to mark and take her right there. I had to fight to regain control, but I did not step away. It felt so good to be that close to her. When she was on my back, I could feel her thighs tighten around me. It was mentally exhausting fighting my wolf the whole time.

So, when Becca was grilling me about every little detail, I wanted her to stop. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed, ripping her clothes off and fucking her to sleep.

I know the bond is trying to pull me towards Alessia, but I have made up my mind, I chose Becca. My heart belongs to her but to keep my wolf from going crazy or completely withdrawing from me, he needs to be close to Alessia.

I know it is selfish because I can see by the way she looks at me, there is something there, but she does not have a wolf to tell her what I am to her. She cannot feel that bond like I do.

I just walked into my office, sitting in my chair and Jess comes in like she is going to fuck up some shit. I know she is not blind, and she has seen several of my encounters with Alessia, but I must make sure that she does not find out we are mates.

My sister is a sweet and caring person, but I know for a fact that hell would rain on me if she knew especially because it is her best friend.

"I want to know what is going on with you and Alessia." Jess said.

"Nothing." I responded back.

"Bullshit and you know it! I have seen both of you. The way you look at each other, how your eyes are always changing. When you touch her, she twitches. That's not nothing!" She yelled.

"Jess, I'm a man, she is an incredibly attractive woman, who wouldn't have a reaction to that. We have not done anything. We haven't even had a conversation without you being around." I said.

She stood there, staring at me. The look she is giving me, I can tell she does not believe me. I looked away from her, I got up and walked to the window turning my back to her.

"Jessica, I told you things are complicated between Becca and me. We have been trying to have a baby for a while now and it has not happened. She wants me to mark her and I have not so with Alessia here, Becca has been a little unbearable and insecure, so I have noticed Alessia. I have not done anything to her so there is no harm." I said. I turned around and saw Jessica's mouth wide open and she was fuming.

"How dare she ask you to mark her! Jaxson, she is not your mate! What the hell is wrong with you for giving this bitch too much goddamn power. She has gotten too comfortable here!" She yelled emphasizing the word bitch. I know she said that because of Becca calling Alessia that last night.

I growled at her tone, but she did not pay it any attention. That very second, my door opened, and Becca walked in with a smile on her face. Oh, fuck me, why!

Jessica was standing there shaking. She was fighting the urge to shift. Her eyes turned black and her teeth grew. I ran over to her blocking her view of Becca and put my hands on her shoulder.

"Calm down Jess." I said. Moments later, she calmed down enough to get control.

"Jessica, I don't know why you're acting like that. Why can't you accept Jaxson and I's relationship? You are just going to have to accept the fact that I am going to be his Luna. Your Luna." Becca said to her.

Jessica lounged for Becca. Grabbing her, I could barely hold her back.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE MY LUNA! YOU AREN'T FIT TO BE ANYONE'S LUNA! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!" Jessica screamed with so much hate in her voice. She pushed me away from her and walked to the door, turning around looking at me.

"If you mark her, have a child with her or marry her, you will lose me! I will leave and not come back. Your mate is out there, and she is meant to be our Luna." Jessica said. She turned around and walked out slamming the door.

I felt my heart break. There is a lump in my throat, making it hard to swallow. I just stared at the door. Becca came over to me, putting her hands around my waist. I pushed her off and went back to the window.

I knew Jessica had her issues with Becca but for her to say that it hit me hard. She was telling the truth.

"Can you please leave. I have a lot of work to do and I don't feel like talking." I said.

"You can't be serious right now. Jaxson, she is throwing a temper tantrum. Do not pay any attention to that. She will not leave." Becca said, trying to touch me again.

"I SAID LEAVE!" I yelled using my alpha tone. Becca turned around and ran out of the room crying.