Chapter 13

JAXSON

I am sitting on the back porch at the table drinking scotch. My wolf is going crazy right now. He has been in my head yelling at me pretty much all day. He has been fighting with me over control and I feel like I am losing my mind.

What I really want to do is get drunk, pass out and wake up tomorrow but this fucker will not let me be. He keeps replaying everything that happened today.

I sent Becca away for the weekend to go stay with her friends. She was not happy about it but with everything going on, she is making it worse.

Earlier when Becca and I saw Alessia standing there in the hallway in her silk robe, I immediately got hard but when Becca grabbed her, the things she said royally pissed me off. That is the first time he tried to take over today. I could not let that happen because he would have attacked Becca. She was out of line. Alessia did nothing wrong. Becca was in her feelings from what happened in my office with Jessica and took it out on Alessia. I was shocked when Alessia held her own, not backing down or letting Becca's words get to her. My wolf was laughing his ass off in my head.

When the girls wanted to go to the club because Alessia had a date, my wolf flipped out. We did not want them going but I could not demand her to stay so when I said yes, he tried to take control again.

'Sir, the girls are drunk, on the dance floor. Alessia is dancing with Alpha Micah and Jessica is with his beta. What should we do?' Marcus said through the mind link. 'Watch them. Do not leave them alone or let any of them leave. I'm on my way.' I commanded.

'If you do not go get our mate, I will. All because you're brainwashed and feel like it's wrong to claim what is rightfully ours, she is with the enemy!' My wolf yelled.

I jumped up and threw my glass against the wall. Out of all people who she could meet, it had to be the one I hate most. His father killed my parents. FUCK!

I ran to the car, getting in and flying down the road, mind linking Jake to get there too. I cannot shift even though it is faster because there will be too many humans around.

I pull up to my club, throwing the keys at the bouncer telling him to park my car at the back door. I walk inside looking for them. I can smell her, but it is difficult because there are so many people. I spot Marcus who points over to the bar.

There she is, smiling at him. His hands are on her hips. I want to rip him apart for touching her. I am headed her way; I see Jessica and Emily. As soon as they saw me, they rushed to Alessia.

I am walking through the crowd, I linked Jake to take Emily home. Then to Marcus to take Jessica home. I told the other four guys to standby in case something happens with Micah.

When Alessia finally notices me, she can tell I am furious and her smile drops. Telling her it is time to go, Micah steps forward, and kisses Alessia's cheek, that was it, my wolf took control.

Lucky for Micah, he walked away and Alessia's shoulder was touching me, her body was blocking my path.

Max is holding Alessia's arm, walking towards the back exit. I tried to get control back, he was too angry and strong right now for me to take it. We were almost out the door when Alessia yanked her arm, pulling back trying to get free. "What the hell, your hurting me and I did nothing wrong!" She said. Without warning, Max threw Alessia over his shoulder and went into the office that was close to the back door. Walking in, he closed and locked it. He put Alessia down and slammed our lips to hers. she froze, not sure what to do but then started kissing us back. He slammed her against the wall reaching his arms on the back of her thighs and picking her up. She wrapped her legs around our waist. He squeezed her ass and she moaned; our tongue entered her mouth. We kissed until we were out of breath. He started kissing down her neck. Her arms were around our neck, pulling out hair.

"Please" She moaned. He reached under her dress and ripped her panties off. Undoing our pants, they fell to the ground and he kicked them off. He never stopped kissing her body. The shocking electrifying tingles were so strong everywhere our bodies touched. God, I had to admit this felt so good. Before I could think of anything else, he entered her. She let out a loud moan. By this time, I gave up trying to get back. All I could do was enjoy this. He was thrusting fast and hard. I noticed that she was about to cum. Max walked us over to the couch and laid her down, never breaking contact. He continued his attack on her body pulling her dress down exposing her chest sucking on her nipples. We were leaving hickeys and love bites all over her body. Her legs were shaking, she was screaming my name. Hitting her peak again, we finally released inside of her. We collapsed on top of her.

"Mine." He said, staring at her face. She looked shocked. Oh fuck. He is going to mark her. His guard was down for that split second, I finally got control. I stayed there with her, I put my face in her neck, breathing her scent. My wolf was purring. Annoying bastard.

I want a little while longer with her before I do what needs to be done. I pulled out of her, rolling on my side. I kept my arm tightly around her. We slowly and softly kissed each other.

"Jaxson, I know this sounds stupid but why does my body tingle when I touch you?" She whispered. What the fuck do I say. I cannot tell her why. "I don't know, maybe it's just an attraction." I said. I could not deny there was an attraction, so it was not all a lie.

"Come on, let's get something to eat before I take you home." I said and she nodded. We both got up getting dressed. I grabbed her hand and walked her out to my car. I opened the door for her and went around and got in. She was looking at me, she had a beautiful smile on her face. I grabbed her hand and held on sitting on her thigh.

We went to a small diner not far from the house. We were the only customers, so I sat next to her in the booth. I could not keep my hands off her. Leaning over, I began kissing her neck and she moaned. The waitress came with our food, interrupting us.

Once we finished eating, I had every intention to go home but I wanted her again, so I took her to a cabin not far from the waterfall. It is nothing special but at least I get to be with her alone for a little while longer.

She did not even ask me where we were. As soon as she got out of the car, we were kissing passionately. Making our way inside, we headed straight for the bedroom. I stripped her from her clothes between kisses then taking mine off. I pushed her on the bed falling on top of her, entering her in one motion. "Oh my god!" She screamed. "Alessia, do you want it fast and hard or nice and slow? I asked. I was going to give her whatever she wanted.

"Fast and hard." She moaned. She grabbed my hair and slammed her lips to mine. Your wish is my command.

Finally, after three times and many different positions, we went to sleep. Her head on my chest and my arms around her.