Chapter 35

ALESSIA

Seeing my mate and Becca come into the house, had my blood boiling. I went into my closet and pulled out an outfit that is perfect for the occasion.

Putting on my tight black ripped skinny jeans, a black skintight leather tank top with buckles going over the shoulders and across my stomach with a little bit of skin sticking out, exposing my belly button. To finish it off, I put on my black leather combat boots.

I went into the bathroom, pulled my hair back into a ponytail and applied my makeup. I used some black eyeliner, mascara, gave myself a little smokey look to my eyes and to finish it off my red lipstick.

Now I am almost ready. I just need one more thing before I can go find my mate.

Sneaking down the hall, I went into Jessica's room. I walked into the closet. All the way in the back, I found what I am looking for. A baseball bat.

I walked back down the hallway towards their bedroom. Putting my ear to the door, I can hear Becca's annoying voice. I cannot make out what is said. Taking a second to get my thoughts in order. I took a deep breath and burst through the door.

Jaxson was lying on the bed. He had his arm over his face. She was leaning over him wearing a silk nightgown. They both snapped their heads in my direction. I swung the bat around making contact with the lamp on the end table next to the bed. The glass that is around the base of it shattered on impact, sending pieces flying over the bed across the room. Then I walked up to the dresser and swung again, knocking everything off.

By this time, both were out of the bed. Becca looked scared and stayed away but Jaxson looked annoyed and came towards me.

When he got close enough, I swung at him. He jumped back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled. I ignored him and I swung again.

I walked over to the other dresser. There were two crystal vases filled with clear stones. I swung again. They all went flying everywhere.

I aimed to swing at the TV, which was above it, but Jaxson grabbed my arm. With all my strength, I elbowed him in the nose. He stumbled back. That was enough time to take out the TV. Two swings since it was so big.

"Alessia stop!" He shouted. He has his hands up in a surrender stance. He is looking at me so pitifully. I do not care.

"NO! Don't you fucking dare tell me what to do!" I screamed. He came towards me again. I pulled the bat back getting ready. He stopped.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" He pleaded. I let out a scary laugh. Almost sounded like I lost my mind, which made me laugh harder.

"What's wrong, you wanna know what's wrong my dear mate." I said with so much hate in my voice.

The look of horror came across his face. I looked at Becca. From how she is acting tells me she knew too. I really am the only one who did not know.

"Please let me explain." I cut him off.

"No, you had plenty of time to explain. You chose her over your own mate, me and over your children. You told me you loved me, but I wasn't good enough huh? I am not going to sit around while you choose her or watch as you love her child before my children. I will never let you hurt them the way you have hurt me.

Before he could respond, I flung the bat out of my hand, sending it flying to the huge picture frame of a black wolf and moon over his bed. Glass shattered everywhere. Becca screamed.

I turned around and noticed everyone standing at the door. They all looked shocked and terrified. Jessica had tears in her eyes. Emily had her hand over her mouth. She was pressed into Jake's chest.

I took one last look at Jaxson and turned to walk out.

"Where is Alena?" I asked. Everyone was walking behind me.

"She's sleeping in her room." Jessica said as I walked there, seeing her sleeping in the bed.

Closing her door, I went back to my room. As I too went to close my door, a hand stopped it. Jaxson's hand.

I pushed harder.

Once I got it shut, I locked the door. I went to the closet and grabbed a duffle bag. Filling it with necessities for a couple days. I put all my work stuff in my purse.

Opening the door, I carried my bags to the car. Everyone is standing there.

"Alessia please, please talk to me?" Jessica begged. I ignored her.

Going back inside, I need to get Alena's things packed. I gathered her stuff along with a few of her favorite toys. When I was finished, I threw the bag over my shoulder and picked Alena up and carried her downstairs.

"Oh God, Alessia please don't take her away from me! Please I know you're mad at me but please don't do this." Jessica cried out. I did feel bad about this because it is going to hurt Alena just as much. They have been together since the beginning and I know they genuinely love each other.

I cannot think about that right now. I just must get out of here.

I loaded her up in the car seat, walked around to get in on my side. Jaxson was blocking my way.

"Move!" I yelled. He grabbed me, wrapped his arms around me. I could not move. The sparks were going off. I could feel the intensity being stronger than ever before. The urge to want to hold him. Even after everything, the urge to want him is there.

Why do we have this stupid bond? I want to hate him, but I do not. I do not think I ever can. It pisses me off. I can be mad. I should be allowed to walk away after this, but it is hard. This bond is making me feel like I am betraying him.

I tried pushing him away. He was too strong. "Please you cannot leave, I am sorry, so sorry. Please forgive me." He whispered in my ear. He had tears coming down his face one after another.

He kissed me. There were so many different emotions passed through that kiss. I could not help but kiss him back. I didn't do it for long. I think I needed it one last time.

I push him away, one final time. I told him to let me. Finally, he does.

I opened the car door, getting in.

"Alessia what about the babies, you have to go back to see Molly tomorrow." Emily questioned.

I slammed the door, locked it and started the car while Jaxson just stared at me. Jessica and Emily sobbed. I left.

Driving down the road, I burst into tears. After leaving pack territory, I pulled over and cried. I have no idea where to go. I have never felt so alone in my life.

I thought about going to Micah's, but I am afraid that I am going to find out that he knew that Jaxson was my mate. I don't know how I will react to that.

Why couldn't there have been one person to tell me the truth.

I see the loyalty everyone has to Jaxson being their alpha but Micah holds none to him. What would be his reason for not telling me? Is there anything else that he is keeping from me? I do not know if I can take it anymore.

Sitting on the side of the road, I cannot see because I am crying so hard. I picked up my phone and told it to call Micah.

"Hello Micah, I need your help. Please come get me." I said. I sounded so defeated and weak.

I told him my location and he said he would be right there.

About 10 minutes later, Micah's car pulled up. He got out and ran to me. I threw myself in his arms.

It made me cry harder because I feel nothing for him. My body does not crave his like it does that jackass.

He helped me into the passenger seat and then got back into the driver's seat while James drove his car.

I am so tired.