Chapter 6

JAXSON

I'm in bed, my mind went straight to Alessia. Laying here, rubbing my eyes thinking back to yesterday. How all at once my life got really fucked up.

Becca is sleeping next to me with her head on my chest and her arm around my waist. Last night, I came upstairs to my room, she was already in bed completely naked waiting for me. As soon as a reach my side of the bed, I took my shirt off and she basically attacked me. Quickly taking my pants and boxers off, pushing me on the bed.

Something is off about her. I think she senses something but I'm not sure exactly what. Becca has always been a touchy one but since Alessia arrived, it has gotten worse. It's like she is staking her claim and making sure everyone including me knows it.

I was laying on my back while she is kissing, sucking and biting me all over leaving her marks.

"I love you Jax, I need you. I need you right now to fuck me hard." She moaned in my ear.

Flipping us over to where her back was on the mattress, I gave her exactly what she asked for. I started thinking about Alessia, so I flipped her over on her stomach. I pounded into her from behind until I felt her shaking. Once she released, I quickly followed and we both collapsed.

She soon fell asleep while I laid there in my thoughts. I just betrayed my mate.

I didn't get much sleep cause the guilt was eating me up. I love Becca. I want to be with her. Since I'm 25, I've given up finding my mate. I thought I'd never find her. For the past few months, Becca and I have been trying to have a child together. We have talked about marriage. How can I just walk away from her? I can't. Yes, Alessia is beautiful and a body to die for but I can't do that to Becca. It will break her.

I got out of bed without waking Becca up. I jumped into the shower. Getting out, I got dressed and snuck out of my room. I'm walking down the hallway and I can smell Alessia.

Suddenly, I stopped. I could hear her breathing heavy and lightly moaning. I don't smell anyone else in there, so she must be...oh fuck me.

'Go in there now and get our mate, she is pleasuring herself when we should be the ones doing it! I can smell her arousal.' My wolf said.

I ignored him and continued to listen to her. I inched closer putting my forehead against the door. I'm really struggling right now. My dick is harder than I think it's ever been. I can sense that she is almost there, she is about to cum. I closed my eyes. She is breathing sloppy and panting. I put both hands on the door hoping to feel closer to her. Then there it was, a couple hard breaths of air and I knew she did it.

I went to move away, and my watch hit the wall. I jump back and froze.

The door opened and we were staring at each other. All I could think about was, please don't look down. It would be so obvious that I'm bulging out. God this is embarrassing.

We spoke then I went downstairs. I had to quickly readjust myself while walking down. Alessia is going to be the death of me!

During breakfast I kept replaying what happened repeatedly. I couldn't stop looking at her.

The one thing I can say is, she is struggling just as I am.

After breakfast, I went to my office to get some work down and calm down.

There was a knock on the door. I could smell Jess, so I said "come in." Jess came in and sat in the chair looking nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jax, I'm going to tell Alessia today. We are getting ready to go shopping and I figured I'd take her somewhere quiet and secluded and tell her, but I'm scared. What if she doesn't accept it? What if she wants to run away and leave? I love her and Alena so much, it will kill me. " Jess said. I can see her hands shaking.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over and gave her a hug. "Just give her time. I'm sure she will come around. As much as you love her, I'm sure she loves you all the same." I said. Hoping what I just said is true for Jessica's sake.

"Will you come with me? Help me explain or at least be there for support?" All I could do is take a deep breath and say "ok."

As we walked out of my office together, I saw Becca coming down the stairs smiling at me. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Baby, I got to go take Jess and Alessia somewhere. It's really important but when we get back, you and I can spend some time together." I said. I felt her body tense up at the mention of Alessia's name, but she relaxed to the latter part. She reached up and gave me a hard kiss sticking her tongue in my mouth. When I pulled away, she smiled and walked into the kitchen.

Alessia, Jess and I walked outside to my SUV. I opened the door to the backseat and the passenger for them to get in before walking around to the driver's side. Jess informed me that Alena was staying behind with Emily and Jake.

Driving down the road, I kept glancing at Alessia through the rear-view mirror. Of course, she caught me a couple time and gave me a small smile before turning away.

We ended up going to the mall first. As we were walking around going in and out of a couple stores, buying random things they needed. Jess pulls Alessia towards Victoria Secret. Closing my eyes taking yet again another deep breath, I followed behind them with a little distance.

As they are picking stuff out. Jess and Alessia were having a debate on which set looks Sevier.

"Jaxson, which one would you chose?" Alessia said while holding up a red lingerie in her left hand and blue lingerie in her right. I literally stood there like deer in headlights.

'Our mate would look sexy with anything but the red one is better.' My wolf said.

Clearing my throat, "ah-ah, the red one." I said. Closing my eyes while they started giggling. That just fucked my whole head up. One, Jess being my sister and two, Alessia being...her.

After being traumatized and tortured we left to go to Walmart. We picked up stuff mostly for Alena and some stuff for the house.

Now we are driving back to my territory. It's now time for Jess to tell her everything so I'm driving to Jessica and I's favorite spot. I pulled off to a wooded area. We got out of the car.

"Alessia I want to show you something that is very special to my brother and I" Jessica said. She nodded and followed us into the woods.

  She nodded and followed us into the woods