"We loved all the performance. We are so happy we got to be a part of this competition. Every performance that happened today in award winning performance. I wish that all these performers get to fulfill their dreams and can always set a stage on fire just like they did today." Nakhoon the leader says. And all of them say together in Korean. "
choegoga igil su-issda" (the best may win)

"Thank you BTS optimistic and raising hope as always. Let's hear from our Indian singers how did they like today's Indian performances. AR Rehman."

"The last song that the INEXORABLES sang is my own song that made me win Oscar's

"The last song that the INEXORABLES sang is my own song that made me win Oscar's.( everybody hoots and claps) But I can clearly day that with the energy those kids sang that song made that wave rush through all of us reminding us of our country and the love we have for it. It's so really that any of us sees anybody on a massive platform like this coming us and singing Hindi songs and for India and blowing the crowd away. It made me emotional and really happy to be an Indian. All the performances were amazing. The energy and passion all these people have is mindblowing. Whenever I looked around during any performance even for a second I could see all these judges wanting to get up start dancing and that includes me too. Wonderful performances." All the judges laughed and nodded.

"I was on my feet dancing." Taylor said that laughing.

"Oh that's wonderful. Shawn what do you think about this."

"This really felt like

"This really felt like... like I am in a concert. Singing, dancing and enjoying to the fullest. Everything is so beautiful and so heart warming. This right here looked perfect. You all did an amzing job pulling off something so massive. All the performers are actual stars, singing sensations performing. Well done."

"Thank you Shawn. You our favorite Canadian. Sweet as always. Since we were talking about sweet we have up next Harry Styles."