chapter 33 - phew! now where were we? Oh no! 18+

Worried, Brian asked, "why are you crying?"

"I don't understand ... I thought you liked me, not Mariana!" Juan sobbed.

"aww..." Brian gathered him up in his sweaty arms for a cuddle. "I do like you! And I like Mariana too! Love triangles happen all the time, Juan. Wouldn't you rather it was with someone you love too? Isn't that better than sneaking around like everyone else does? Playing stupid games that only hurts everyone eventually."

"But you only just met her!"

"Yeah, but you're both like 2 peas in a pod. Mvuto mentioned..."

Juan snapped, "what is it about him?!" Juan grabbed Mariana's hand, "you completely changed the moment you spoke to him!"

"geez! I can't explain it without sounding absolutely crazy." Mariana bit her lip, trying to find the least crazy words and, failing that, shrugged.

Brian interjected, "let's just say he has big plans, and if we play our cards right, we will be a part of it."

Juan didn't seem convinced. "I'd heard you used to sell drugs, and now you've changed since meeting him."

"I was tempted to. Only because so many boys asked me for some from my brother. Looking back, I think they were trying to get me kicked out of school once they had the evidence. So no, I didn't. My parent's insurance money is paying for it, and I don't want to disappoint them", Brian saddened at the mention of his parents.

Juan noticed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to remind you of them!" Cupping Brian's cheeks failed to stop the sad, so Juan wrapped his arms around Brian's head to bury his face in his chest and squeeze the sadness away.

"Mariana's boobs are softer, Juan", Brian mumbled, deliberately triggering Juan.

"you pr...!" he tried to shove Brian, but he had Juan good and tight, spun him around in his arms to face the amused Mariana.

"you love your cousin as much as she loves you, don't you?" Brian asked the petulant boy.

"mmm"

"what was that? I didn't hear you."

Juan had been holding back his feelings for Mariana in the past just to spite her. Nevertheless, he was still reluctant to express his affections and risk a misunderstanding.

"yes", Juan pouted, unsure where this dialogue was heading.

"My feelings aren't hurt when you say you love Mariana. so what's your problem, heh?" Brian's ultrasensitive cock hardened against Juan's soft, warm bottom "am I not showing you enough love? Is that it?" Brian moved his hips. "you need some more loving? Hmm?"

Juan nodded. Lifting sideways a little, he inserted Brian's dick. Holding his cheeks apart, Juan slid down to the hilt and expressed his appreciation. "mmm that feels soooo gooood!"

"you're telling me!" Brian agreed wholeheartedly and changed his grip to one where he looped his arms under Juan's to hold him against him. "let Mariana on top, hmm?"

Prompted, Mariana positioned herself and directed Juan's dick inside her dripping smoo.

"look at all that cum! Fuck!" Brian liked what he saw immensely, but Juan was horrified he was being smeared with it and the squelching .... "god no!"

"hmm, we're the ones who ruined her. So it's only fair she does the same for us."

"But why me?!"

"because we both love you, baby", last words from Mariana before she delighted in making the most gruesome noises grinding her hips.

Soon exhausted, Brian couldn't bring himself to cum anymore, gave up trying, released his hold on Juan just as Mariana tired as well. Lifting off her cousin, the viscous juices dripped.

"argh!" Juan sidled away from the pair of deviants. "you two are animals!!!"

Juan escaped, in a hurry to clean himself.

"don't slip! If it gets on the floor, you could slip in it!" Brian yelled.

Juan paid Brian's concern little heed as he rushed to the bathroom.

Before she followed her cousin, Brian sat up to grab Mariana's hand. He kissed her knuckles before pulling her closer, "kiss me", he whispered intimately.

Mariana succumbed to his allure.

Yet again, just like the night prior, inexperience revealed its ugly head. Recalling the awkward attempt to sort out what Brian should have done in a particular order- kiss then suck and fuck.

Pushing that aside, Brian pressed for more attention until Mariana utterly surrendered.

"do you feel you could love me too? Hmm," Brian lifted his head to ask.

"too soon to tell. I don't like being pressured!" Mariana was firm.

"Maybe if we practice more kissing ...?"

"and where will that lead? I remember you ran out of condoms last night. For Juan's sake, at least, buy some more."

"kay".

Meanwhile, poor Juan shivered, waiting for the shower water to heat up, still disgusted in equal portions at the mess and the smell on him. Less queasy, Brian and Mariana wiped off on the sheets before piling them at the top of the stairs to be taken down later to wash after bathing.