87

Imagine Maze Runner -87 (English)

When I walked out of the office of this man, my friends weren't there anymore. The guard told me that they walked to canteen to eat something. He showed me the way to the canteen. When I walked in there I was shocked. There were at least a hundred of other kids. I really wished that they didn't have to go through the same thing we did. Thomas ran to me and said: „We weren't the only maze. W.C.K.D experimented with some kids as well." He took my hand and we walked to our table. There was np place anymore left so I just stood there and greeted everyone but Newt pulled me to him and let me sit on his lap. I laughed and he grinned. „How are you love?" , he asked me. „I'm fine and you Newtie?" , I asked and winked. He smiled and ate something. Everyone seemed pretty exhausted and hungry so all of them enjoyed the meal and lazghed. It nearly felt like we were really teenagers with normal problems. After that some guys who also sat down next to us started talking about this place. „Yeah so this boy behind us, his name is Aris and he is here for the logest period At least 2 weeks I think. In his maze there were only girls." , we nodded and he continued. „So every evening the boss here comes into the canteen and says a couple of names of some kids here. These kids will start completly new and become a whole new life." I was sure that something had to be wrong with this place. Why would they help us? Right in this moment the boss came in and called for some names. The kids stood up and followed some guards. After that the boss walked to us and said:"OK kids we have to do some test with you later. Just eat something and we'll come back later for you.