46

Imagine Maze Runner -46 (English)

Thomas pov:

I woke up and saw that y/n's head was still placed on my chest. The door opened and Newt came in. He whispered: „I can take care of her if you want." I nodded and laid y/n's head gently on her pillow. Before newt sat down on the chair y/n opened her eyes. „Hey tommy where are you going?" , she asked with her sleepy voice. I answered: „Newt wanted to take care of you, is that okay?" She nodded and Newt just looked at her. I know i could trust him with her and I whispered: „Hey just lay next to her on the bed and place her head on your chest so she can sleep. That's calming her down." Newt stood up and sat next to her. Then i left the room.

y/n pov:

i was tired and couldn't fall asleep again because thomas and newt woke me up. But thomas just whispered something to newt and he stood up and laid down next to me. „hey do you want me to lay down next to you?" , newt asked and I nodded. I was so tired and placed my head automatially on his chest. He wrapped one arm around me and pedded my hair with his other. I heard his heart beating fast. „you are comfy but Why are you so excited." He grinned and whispered sadly in my ear: „I'm sorry but this is because i nearly lost you. I couldn't take it and blamed minho for everything. He should have protecetd you how he promised me." I just sighed and said: „No it wasn't his fault. The griever came outta nowhere." he sighed, „yeah but why were you so late. The doors nearly closed."

„yeah we ate something and forget the time because we were talking about something." , isad with my sleepy voice and my eyes already closed. „About what. what's this important to forget about the time and got nearly killed?!" „It was about you." , i answered and fell asleep while newt just stroked my hair and stopped breathing for a few seconds because he was shocked.