25

Imagine Maze Runner -25 (English)

ok I'm gonna try to be helpful BUT i won't talk to minho, thomas or newt. I walked to the garden and saw Newt. He winked me and I didn't, my heart broke. He was my best friend but I can't be his friend if he just treat me like a little stupid girl. Newt came towards me and start talking: „Hey love how did you sleep. I'm sorry for yesterday, but I can't protect you out there." I just ignored him. My blood was boiling. It's always the same „I can't protect you" or „I don't want to lose you" but it doesn't matter what i want. Never. So this time I have to ignore them even if my Heart breaks. „Hey zart do you need any help in the garden?" I just walked over to zart and past newt, who was planting some seeds into the earth. „Well not really, but I think newt needs some help. „actually I really need some help over here, love." I just ignored him and said: „Ok i'm gonna visit fry in the kitchen and ask him if he needs some help." Again I walked past newt and he just looked at me while leaning on against a big tree and shaking his head. I walked to the kitchen and helped Fry to prepare some food for dinner. The sun set and Minho and Thomas weren't back yet. Fry and me finished the lunch. „Hey fry is it okay if I'm taking a little break and look if thomas and minho are back?" He nodded: „ of course. We are finish you did a lot today you can get the rest of the day off." I nodded thankful and walked over to the giant doors and waiting for the boys. „ they aren't back yet, Are they?", Chuck walked over to me and asked me. „No did they ever came back this late?" , i asked him. „No. But I know they are coming, no worries." , he said with his puberty cute voice. After a few minutes the rest of the gladers came to the giant doors and waited fot them to return. Newt stod next to me and looked hopeful at the gap, that coul close any second. „Where the shuck are they?" , I asked worried. „Maybe they got stung." , Winston said in the backround. A few seconds later the doors started closing. „NO,NO,NO! This can't be possible." But then we saw someone turning the corner. „MINHO,THOMAS. Something is wrong." Minho carried Thomas. Thomas shirt was covered with blood. Everyone screamed: „RUN,Run come on!" the doors kept closing. „They won't make it." , chuck mumbled with tears rolling down his cheeks.