80

Imagine Maze Runner -80 (English) After everyone noticed that there is no way out of this room we decided to plays some games. Minho asked: „Ok so what games do you wanna play?" we thought about some games until thomas came with the brilliant idea of playing Truth ot Dare... of course. „Ok so who wanna start?" , Minho asked. „I would say Thomas should start because he suggested this game." , Winston said and everyone nodded. I started asking Thomas: „Truth or dare?" he hesitated, „dare" „Ok so try not laugh for at least 30 seconds" Everyone laughed. „OK and the worst part is the others can make funny faces and stuff to make you laugh, but you areńt allow to. But if you laugh we are allowed to tickle you and I know where your weak spot is my lovely brother." , I said with a wink to him. „Ok let's start." The time has begun and everyone started makeing weird faces and telling lame jokes. But after a few seconds Newt had notice that he had to make him laugh so he said a pretty funny joke: „You remind me of the 21 letters of the alphabet." everyone stopped telling jokes and Thomas answered: „You slinthead! The alphabet has 26 alphabets." but Newt waited for the answer and said: „oh sorry I forgot U-R-A-Q-T." That's it Dylan bursted out laughing but not just Dylan everyone started laughing and I couldńt breathe anymore. „HAHAHAHHAHAHAH Newt OMG! I cańt I just cańt anymore!" , Fry and Minho screamed. „Newt do you cheat on me?" , I asked trying to sound serious but everyone laughed even harder.