22

Imagine Maze Runner -22 (English)

„ What!?" , Newt shouted. „I told you that nobody wants to be a runner. y/n didn't you see what happened to Ben? Ahd Thomas also explained you what happened to Alby's sister so what the bloody hell do youw anna be runner! NO! I'm the secon in command and I won't allow that. y/n we've been living here for three years and you just for three days..." „Yes you've been here for three shucking years and you're still here! So what does that tell you, huh? Maybe you shoud start doing things a little different then usual, Newt." , i said angry and walked over to my room without letting him speak. After the sun went down, I tried to sleep but I couldn't and I decided to go to the treehouse. I climbed up and after a while I fell asleep but I woke up and heard someone climbing up the leader. I looked down and saw Newt, Thomas and Minho climbing up. „Hey y/n we searched for you in your room but you weren't there so we looked here and we finally found you." thomas said when he finally got on the treehouse. Minho and Newt also climbed up and we sat in a circle and looked at each other. „I know, you just came up here to persuade me but I won't change my mind." „About what?" , Minho asked me. „I know Newt already told you.", I said annoyed. „no he didn't.", thomas said. But finally said something: „Ok so normally everything, y/n and me were talking is private, but if I won't tell you, maybe she's going to die and put herself in danger. Y/n and I were arguing after the banishment of ben and she told me that she wants to be a runner. And I, as second in command, won't allow that." I tried to say something and Minho interrupted me: „No you won't be a runner. Nobody ever wanted to be a runner. It's to dangerous didn't you see what happened to Ben. And dou you already now what happenend to alby's sister. And all of them died at the end or are going to die." Thomas just looked at me like I had a shucking tart on my face. „y/n what the shucking hell are you talking about? I thought you would be smart but obviously you are just stupid." , Thomas said. But I defended myself: „I'm gonna talk to alby tomorrow it doesn't matter wheter you say yes or no. At first I didn't even want to be a runner but I had a dream alst night.