9

Imagine Maze Runner -9 (English)

This night I had a very strange dream. There were 3 boys and a girl. Every single of them wasn't older than 7 years. One of the boys had caramel blonde hair and was pretty tall. The other ones had black hair. They seemed like best friends. Someday they woke up in their rooms and had a big ache on their necks. They decided to spend the rest of the night on their favorite place the top of the house, they lived in. They like to stare at the black sky with lots of stars and a moon in there maybe they could forget their aches in their necks. After they arrived there, the girl touched her neck to improve the pain. She was scared because it felt like someone burned something in her skin. She asked one of the boys to look what was there. Her brother looked at her neck. They were only seven and they had just learned to read. He spelled the letters out loud: H-E-A-R-T-B-R-O-K-E-N/A4.Then she looked at his neck it said: L-E-A-D-E-R/A4. They had the same letters „A4" because they were siblings. On the boy with blonde hair it said:G-L-U-E/A5.

And on the other boy with black hair it said: K-I-L-L-E-R/A3. There were only seven and had tattoos on their necks without their permission. The kids seemed rally confused. Who would do something like that. And why did I have that dream? Was this just a story my parents used to tell me before I went to bed? Or did I experienced it? But after a while I heard a voice:„Hey Princess Aurora, wake up." Newt touched my shoulder slightly to wake me up. „You are going to miss your own party. How can the party start if the special guest isn't there?" I opened my eyes and saw Newt sitting on the side of my bed. He grinned.