40

Imagine Maze Runner -40 (English)

After a while of running Minho and me sat down to eat lunch. „oh now you sit with me because newt isn't around, huh?" I laughed. „No i like you both. You don't have to imagine something when there is nothing between me and him." Minho laughed and said: „Wow can you read my thoughts or why would you know that? But real talk now y/n, do you like him?" I sighed and answered: „Ok so I really don't know but since you said that newt likes me more then just a friend, I feel like something changed bewtenn us. But i already told you I can't love him because when you love someone you might lose him." „Yeah I know you already told me this but you've to follow your heart not your mind. You can't deny that you like him and without even knowing you already started loving him, y/n." I sighed sadly and said quiet: „I know. But i can't love him. I have to forget him i tried but i can't I have to let him go. I mean I'm a runner and i might get hurt and I won't allow that he's gonna kill himself because the person he loved the most died or got hurt. He already told me what happened to his leg and that was just because he hated his life here." Minho sighed, „ Yeah but since you came up here he likes to wake up every morning. y/n , he already loves you and he would also try to kill himself when something happens to wheter you're his girfriend or just a friend. He always loved you. He still loves you. And he will always love you, y/n." I looked to the ground, „Don't you see that I'm trying to forget him and you're saying somethig like that." Minho looked at me and said: „But that's not how it works y/n. Your heart decides who you love and not your mind. You can't control it." I smiled: „Seems like someone here knows a lot aout love and stuff." minho laughed: „ Yeah I'm the love psychologist around here so if you need some advices just ask Dr.Minho hahahah."