42

Imagine Maze Runner -42 (English)

The last thing before blacking out was the griever which kinda exploded between those gaps and a black liquid splashed outta it. It was disgusting. I felt like hands carried me somewhere and just heard some voices shouting simething like: „ Don't close you eyes!" Thomas screamed and Newt said stressed: „stay by me, love. Don't leave me please!" And after a few seconds I totally blacked out. I woke up and felt something tight arounf my stomach. I looked around and saw newt sleeping in a chair. That was so cute. I laughed and my stomach started hurting. „ahh!" I looked down and tried to touch the wound and suddenly woke up. He looked at me and ran outta the room and I heard him screming: „Hey guys she's awake. Come here!" Newt sat down by my bed and hugged me tight. „Oh careful Newt. What happened?" Newt looked converned at me. „you don't remember?" I shook my head. He sighed and said carefully: „You've been stung, love." I just starred at him and he looked at me. „Wait how's this even possible. It was in the middle of the day." „So i was working in the garden when i heard some screams and shouting from you and minho so i ran as fast as i could to the doors. When thomas and i saw that the doors were closing we decided to help you both and ran into the maze. But it was to late, the griever had stung you already and minho, thomas and me tried to oush him off you and when we got him off you, he followed us and got squeezed between those walls. the same happened to ben." After he realized what he just said, he started to say something like: „but you won't die. We won't banish you, don't worry." and i just asked: „How are Minho and Thomas? Had they been stung? Are they ok newt?!" Newt nodded and tears started rolling down my face. I was so happy that they were ok. „Are you ok newt?" Newt nodded and smiled at me: „Why are you concerned about me? You are the person who got stung." I laughed and everything just hurt. „Hahahhah-ahhh. Don't make me laugh otherwise it hurts." Newt looked at me and started pressing his lips and trying not to laugh. But i had to laugh because his face. „shahah. Srop making this face!hahah-aaaahhh." „what a face? This is my normal face and then he squinted. „Stoooopppp. HHAHAHSHSH----AAHHHHH!!!!" Newt laughed and looked me in my eyes, „I'm sorry love but I love your laugh."