17

Imagine Maze Runner -17 (English)

„Maybe the names were given us, because they depend on our future." , I said. „No you will never be heartbroken and why should newt be called the glue and why is minho a killer that doesn't make any sense.hE COULDN'T EVEN HARM A Fly. So but thats enough information for today. As your big brother I order you to get some rest and sleep." „But Thomas we have to tell Newt and Minho." No your condition is't the best, you nearly died because of ben. You're gonna sleep now." I nodded and said that I'm gonna change and he said that he's gonna wait till he can bring me to bed by himself. After a few mintes, I came back in my pyjama and laid down on my bed. Thomas covered me with my blanket. „Good night little sister, love you." After midnight, I woke up and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. After some water i couldn't sleep anymore. So i decided to go up to the tree house, where Newt and i was talking a couple days ago. When I climbed up, I saw Newt there and he was sleeping so calm. I decided to clib down, because I didn't want to disturb him. But obviously I was to loud and he woke up. „Hey Love what are you doing up here?" ,he asked me with his sleepy voice. „I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch at the sky and to fall asleep outdoors. I didn't want to wake you up. i'm gonna go now ok? Just fall asleep again." Newt grinned, „You know what y/n. I think we have a lot in common. When I'm not able to sleep I always glaze at the beautiful stars and fall asleep outdoor, but if you don't tell me how Thomas reacted I'm not able to sleep again. So sit down, love." I sat down next to him and explained him , that he GOT THE same dream as me and he screamed my name in the night all the time because he wanted to protect me when we were kids. „But Newt there is another thing I need to talk about with you. Remember when I told you what I have dreamt?", Newt nodded and I kept talking, „I told you that I dreamt abou 3 boys and a girl. So we know that I'm the girl and thomas is one of the boys. But who were the others? I also rembered the tattoos of the other two boys and while you were looking at my ankle today, I saw your tattoo and it was the same like one of the boys in my dream." Newt asked shocked: „ SO i'm one of your friend from your dream? But who is the last boy?" I told him: „Thomas looked today at the necks of the other gladers and he saw that Minho had also one of the tattoos from our dreams." „Minho!? But what does that mean? You just said that we know each other since we were about 7 years old?" I nodded in agreement.