78

Imagine Maze Runner -78 (English)

„What do we do know? I don't want to be trapped again." , Minho said. Everyone nodded. „I guess we have to scream." , I said. And everyone started screaming like little kids. After a few moments someone of the gurads opened the door cofused. He has a black mask on and noboody could really reconize him like he was kinda robot. „Why are we are? Why did you brought us here against our will?", Fry asked. „We want to get outta here. We're not some kind of animals." , Thomas said. The man laughed, „You don't have a choice. Just wait here the boss will come here in a few hours. He's busy." I got angry, „No we won't wait here you kidnapped us. We didn't want this. We want to talk to the boss right now or this will get pretty bloody." I know I shouldn't be this mean but this man just laughed the whole time like we would be kinda circus and I think nobody od us will be trpped again against our will. „Do you threaten me?" I nodded and I reall don't know why i nodded i guess the whole adrenalin spred through my body. „That's a bad decicion." , he said closing the doors again. I screamed and punshed again the doors and the others tried to open the doors as well after a while i reconized that my hand hurt and it was definetly broken because of this slinthead. „Oh shit!" , I said looking down at my hand. „What did you do. You're always getting hurt come on sit down on your bed I'll bandage you up." , Newt said looking worried at my hand. I sat down and he went through the bathroom and came out with a wet cloth. He wrapped it around my hand.