32

Imagine Maze Runner -32 (English)

after a few days of training, minho decided that tomorrow i could run with him into the maze because thomas is still not comletly healed and we have to map the maze again so we can go to the map room and look if theres any way outta here. This evening I was completly exhausted and just wanted to go sleep without anything for dinner. I just went to my room and was happy about my bed because the last few weeks i slept in thomas room in a chair but clint said it's ok to let thomas sleep by his own today because he was nearly healt. So i decided to go sleep with no dinner because i was so tired. I went into my room and just fell in my bed around 9p.m. After a few minutes i just fell asleep. I felt never this tired in my life. But around midnight i woke up becazse i heard some noises. I took a broom and hid behind my door. It slowly opened and i screamed and wanted to hit the burglar but he helt his hand to my mouth so i couldn't scream anymore. After a few seconds i realized who it was. It was Newt.

Imagine Maze Runner -33 (English)

I looked at him and because I was so scared I hugeed him. He doesn't even hesitated and hugged me back. It felt so good to hug my best friend and I started crying. He wiped my tears that were rolling down my cheek away and looked at me: „You know what,y/n? Those days where I we were arguing, were the worst days I've ever had. I can't be angry with you, you are my best friend and i can't live wothout you. I need my best friend. If you still want to be my friend." He looked sadly at me and I just looked down. He put his finger at my chin and made me look at him by lifting my head. I was still crying. „Of course we're still friends. I can't lose you either. I felt so guilty and was so sad the whole time." He pointed at the food he brought. „Hey I didn't saw you while dinner. I guess you didn't eat anything for dinner. Am i right?" I nodded and smiled. He also said: „Can we just forget what happened and go on where we stopped?" Again I nodded and wiped my tears away. We sat down on my bed and ate dinner. It was delicious. „So i don't really want to convine you to stay here rather I want to tell you that you should be careful tomorrow and just stay with minho he knows what to do. Please be careful." I glazed at him and said: „Thanks Newt. I'll be careful. Don't worry." Newt smiled: „Actually, I saw how you've trained with Minho. I would rather say the grievers should be careful." we laughed and laughed. Ater a while I fell asleep and Newt just kissed my forehead, put the blanket on me and left.