57

Imagine Maze Runner -57 (English)

I tried to sleep but i couldn't and stayed the whole night up while thomas slept and pedded my hair gently. I didn't want to keep him awake so i acted like i was sleeping. The next day i stood up early and walked quiet outta thomas room. It was going to be a pretty tough day because alby told to me and newt that we should prepare everything for the bonfire for the newbie and minho and thomas had to work together because newt wasn't getting along with minho because of me. That means that newt and i had to spend the whole day together. This was going to be pretty akward. I walked over to the kitchen frypan prepared something for me. I thanked him and just wanted to eat by myself so i decided to eat my breakfast at the treehouse. I ate my breakfast and tried to stay awake while drinking a black coffee. After a few minutes I heard someone climbing up and i hoped it wasn't newt but then i saw his dark blonde hair looking up. „Oh i didn't want to disturb you y/n, sorry I'm gonna climb down." I noticed that he didn't say love to me. Deep inside ofme it hurt. „No newt wait. Come here please i think i need company." he climbed up and also had some breakfast in his hand. „I think we have a lot in common. If i want to be alone i'm always here like we used to do when we were kids." , i said to start the conversation between us and that it wasn't so akward silent between us. „yeah you're right." , he said without even looking at me. It was also akward for me and I didn't want it to be lke that. „newt?" , I asked to get him looking at me , „are you upset with me?" he looked me in the eyes. It looked like he hasn't slept as well he had dark circles under his eyes his hair was tousled. „No i'm not upset with you." „then why are you not even talkig to me, aren't we friends anymore?" he sighed and looke me in the eyes, „No, no we aren't."