1

When I woke up, I suffered some damage in my head. It's like, whatever a constant beating my skull with a hammer. I looked around and saw nothing but darkness. But I knew, that the box in which I was drove faster and faster towards the sky. I scream, but there was no answer. The box only lasts for hours and so it felt for me. When it finally stopped, I saw a red light, which then turned green. In this situation, green didn't mean anything good, because the box opened slow and I was scared. Ididn't know what as out there so I hid behind one of the boxes that contained things. I reach into some of the boxes, but found nothing until I felt that I must have cut myself to a sharp. I pulled my bleeding hand out of the box and pulled out some sort of machete. I felt my blood drip onto my pants. There was some blood on the machete. When the box finally opened completely, I hold my hand in front of my face to be able to see anything, which my bleeding hand even heard the grip on the machete. But still I wasn't able to see anything but silhouettes. As far as I could see there were 30-40 people surrounding the „cage". I was shocked, as if an approximately six feet tall blond, slender boy jump in the box to help me out.

I you will like my Imagines.
I want to add that English is not my mother language . I'm originally from Germany so don't hate when something isn't right.
I really hope you'll like it and fell into the character.