65

Imagine Maze Runner- 65 (English)

When I woke up, newt wasn't there anymore. I stood up and strated searching him. I walked over to the kitchen because when he wakes up, he usually heads towardes kitchen. And yup i was right. He had two plates in his hands and saw me, „Hey i thought you would like to eat in bed and i just wanted to bring you some breakfast to bed." I grinned and hugged him, which was pretty tricky when his hands helt some plates with food. After pulling away he smiled. „thanky you but you don't have to do so much for me, newt." He laughed, „I know but i love it when you're happy." I smiled and we ealked over to my room because i had one for myself. A benefit for ebing the only girl around here. We ate the breakfest on my bed and laughed a lot. After finishing the breakfest we started organizing the whole bonfire. So the first thing to do was asking Fry what he was going to prepare for food. After that we prepared the place a little with some torch and these things took a lot more effort then I thougt. It became dark and Newt asked me if it would be okay to collect some wood from the forest for the bonfire and I agrred of course. It would have been better when we collected some of the wood a little earlier because it was hard to see anything in the forest. We walked over to the forest and started collecting some of the wood. Near the forest there was a little sea that I've never noticed and I wanted to push newt into the water. So i walked a little closer to newt and kissed him to distract him a little. Whil we were kissing I started running a little bit away and of course he followed me.