50

Imagine Maze Runner -50 (English)

When we heard a noice we alle stopped laughing. The doors were opening. Minho, Newt, Thomas and me walked over to the giant doors. Alby joined us and the other gladers just went worjing. As we finally were standing infront of the doors, we saw the shcuking griever, squeezed and not moving anymore, laying between the doors. Alby said: „Ok so nobody will run into the maze for the next few days, until we know what's going on here and the runners are healed again." , he looked at me and Thomas. Aby saw minho trying to protest but interrupted him: „No you won't go in there as well. It's to dangeorus. Just take some time off." He nodded and looked at the griever laying on the ground. As we started to walk off minho shouted: „Hey guys thre is soemthing in there." , he said while walkign towardes the griever and pullig something outts it. It was something metallic and suddenly the griever started moving a little bit and thomas and Newt were just beating on it until it stopped moving. „shuckhead. You deserve that." ,Thomas said. I just grinned and paid more attention on the mechanic thing that minho was holding. I walked over to him and looked at it. „Hey there is a number on it." I read it out loud, „7. Here also stands, „Proberty of W.C.K.D." Those shucking people outta there have fun playing some games like we are just some actors or dllls they could have fun with. What's wrong with them. People are dying here." ; I sighed. „Ok. Right now we should just have a look at the number. What could it mean." , We tried to think of anything and Newt started talking: „Hey minho, you always talked somethig of sections. Every day they are opening a section and this repeats every week. What's the sequence of the sections that are opening every day?" Minho nodded, „you are right. The sequence is 7,1,5,2,6,4,3.