🥀|𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊|🥀

Start from the beginning

I couldn't bring myself to an answer, just stared into his eyes with fear and begging for mercy. I realised the he had none when his grip on my collar tightened and he pushed me against the wall further. I couldn't help but notice his eyes wandering to my lips occasionally.
"Answer me when I talk to you," He stated lowly; I could just feel his breath hit my chin.

I parted my lips in attempt to speak, but my voice had frozen up completely. Five scoffed and took one final look at me before he roughly let go of me and walking away.
"Pathetic," He murmured before blinking away somewhere.

I straightened my clothes and tried to brush off what had just happened. I took some deep breaths to recover from the fear I just went through. If I wasn't scared of Five before, I definitely was now.

I got distracted when Klaus suddenly came waltzing through the door. He had tinkerbell sunglasses over his eyes, a lighted cigarette in his mouth and a small packet of cocaine in his hands.
"Oh hey y/n! Sorry I forgot you were coming!" He giggled.
"That's what she said," I said back. Klaus laughed when he realised.
"Haha good one," He said goofily. I giggled along with him, until Klaus took off his fabulous sunglasses, and squinted whilst looking up. I knitted my eyebrows, and looked up to where he was looking to see that Five was hanging over the banisters and staring down on us.

Me to be specific.

"Hey stop staring at my best friend you pervert!" Klaus yelled up at him. I noticed Five's eyes widened before he blinked away within an instant.

What was he doing???

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was staring at me and plotting my death. I tried to forget about it, then turned back to Klaus.
"Anyways, you want a drink?" He offered, also trying to shake off the previous events.

I agreed, then followed him into the living room and sat at a seat at the bar whilst Klaus was concocting drinks for the two of us.

I sipped away at mine while Klaus just downed his in one gulp. I think he could tell that something was wrong with me.
"Are you okay? You're only sipping your drink," He remarked. I turned to him and sighed.
"Did Five pick on you again?" He asked whilst putting his hand on my shoulder. I gently nodded my head.
"It's okay, I give you permission to hit him," He told me. I chuckled and shook my head.
"I can't, he'll kill me. Literally," I said in all seriousness.
"Pfff, no he won'tttt," He said in a relaxed tone. I wasn't convinced at all.
"Just trust me okay?"
I sighed and nodded just so he would stop talking about it.
"Anyways, I'm gonna go take a bath, have fun!" And with that, Klaus went off and up into one of the many many bathrooms.

I sighed heavily, then decided I would wait in Klaus's room, because he usually takes a while in the bath.

When I got up to his room, I slumped myself down on his bed and got out my phone.

"Who said you could come up here?" I heard Five say from the doorway. I looked up and saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Klaus?" I said in answer to his 'question'.
"Did he specifically say you could stay in here, or did you just come up here thinking it would be okay?"

I thought about what Klaus was saying earlier. You know what, I am gonna stick up for myself for once. And if Five does kill me then at least I'll be able to say "I told you so" to Klaus.