"Hey, do you want to go get some ice cream?" I asked and she jumped up screaming. I laughed at her goofiness. We went into my room, I put a little makeup on to cover my red eyes and we walked downstairs.

Of course, Jessica had my keys, so I went into the kitchen to get them. Jessica and Emily were standing by the sink, looking out the window. I noticed Jessica was crying. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and I gave her a big hug. She squeezed me back.

"We are going to get some ice cream; do you want to come?" I asked, looking at both Emily and Jessica.

"We would love to, but Jaxson told us to stay here and wait for him." Jessica said.

I got my keys and we walked out the door. As I was walking to the car, I saw Jaxson and Becca coming towards us. For a split second, I looked at him, he was staring at me. I turned away, got Alena in her seat. Closing her door, I walked around to the driver's side to get in. Before I could get the door closed, they were right in front of me.

"Alessia, where are you going? I want to talk to everyone in the house and that includes you." Jaxson said.

"I'm taking Alena out for ice cream. No need to talk to me, I know exactly what is going on and I respect that. I'm just a guest, I have no say or opinion." I said and went to close my door. Jaxson grabbed the door and pushed it open.

"You are living under my roof and I'm alpha, I expect you to be in my office as soon as you get back. Is that clear?" He said. You could tell he was clearly annoyed.

"Perfectly clear sir." I said clearly irritated.

He let go of my door and I drove away. If it were not for Alena being in the car I would be screaming. I am beyond pissed. How is he going to demand me to come to his office? Yeah that is so not going to happen.

Driving in town, we get out of the car and walk towards the ice cream parlor. Just as I open the door, I hear my name being called. I turn around and Micah is walking towards me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful, I didn't think I would be seeing you again after you were dragged out of the club." Micah said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello to you too."

"May I join you two beautiful ladies for some ice cream?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

We walked in, ordered our ice cream and sat down at a booth. He was just staring at me.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Honestly, I was passing by and I saw you, so I stopped. You never called me, so I figured this was my shot to get to know you." He said.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well I guess the basics for starters."

"Well as you already know my name, I'm 22, this is my daughter Alena, I have my degree in business. I moved here with my best friend Jessica." I said.

"Well I'm 25, I also have a degree in business. I own a few companies and I'm sure you already know what I am but I'm an alpha of my pack not far from here." He said.

"So, I'm guessing you know who Jessica and her brother are, why the intense stare down at the club?" I asked. Things may have been fuzzy about that night, but I remember the way they looked at each other very clearly.

"Well we don't get along. Jaxson hates me because of our parents. My dad was involved with Jaxson's mom before we were born. She left him to be with Jaxson's dad. From that point on, there was hatred on both sides. When we were 16, a horrible fight broke out and there was a fire. Jaxson's parents died. He blamed my dad for it and because I'm his son, I'm to blame too." He said.

We sat there in silence until our order arrived. We started talking about all kinds of things. I really enjoyed his company. Alena liked him too. We sat there for a couple hours getting to know one another. It was getting late. Micah walked me to my car. After putting Alena in her seat, she passed out.

Micah stepped closer to me, he slowly lowered his head down and planted his lips on mine. I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist. His tongue entered my mouth. It got hot fast. He lowered his hands down to my ass and squeezed it. Leaving my mouth, he moved his mouth down my neck. I moaned in his ear while he was kissing and sucking. Completely obvious to the fact we were out in the street for all to see.

"Baby, we have to stop before I rip your clothes off and take you against the car. I'm not sure people driving by would be too happy with that." He whispered. We burst out laughing. I pulled away giving him another kiss good night before getting into my car.

"I'll text you tonight." I said then drove off.