~𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗~

Start from the beginning

"Sure," I handed him a box. "Walk with me." I sighed.

"Stupid fawn. Just because she's the head of party planning does not mean she has to be rude!" I mumbled to myself.

"Uh elizabeth?" Blaise said nervously.

"What?!" I snapped. I turned around to face him.

"You said we'd talk," He placed the box on a random table in the room of requirement. "So, your hair looks nice." He placed his hands in his pockets.

I leaned against the table and placed a hand on my hip. "What do you need Blaise?" I asked impatiently. He stood there for a minute.

"Nothing, I just like your hair." He ran his fingers through my hair. "Ow!" I flinched when he accidentally pulled out a hair.

"Sorry," He wiggled his fingers. "Sticky fingers." He shrugged. "I have to go, but i'll see you at the ball?" His thumb pointed towards the door.

"Yeah, whatever." I said fixing my hair. He nodded and left the room.
___

"Liz, you in her-" She stopped talking when she noticed me. "Whoa," She widened her eyes. "You look l-like a fairy." She put her wand against her hip.

"Thanks," I giggled. I put my hair in a neat bun. "I hope I look like a fairy, considering that's my costume," I put rhinestones on the ends of my eyes. "I have so much glitter on my face I feel different."

We locked elbows and walked down the stairs. Nobody was in the common room so we left for the great hall.

"Whoa," Liam said holding our hands. "I like your dress liz, it's so smooth. And Macy, are you sure you meant to order the angel costume." He chuckled.

She lightly punched him. "Oh! There's Elijah, bye guys!" She smiled as she walked away. Liam and I shrugged.

"They're a thing now?" He fixed his teeth. He was a vampire this year. "Dunno, I would've never imagined," We sat down at a table. "Hey, what ever happened to damon? I haven't seen him in months." I asked while picking at my piece of cake.

"My parents transferred him again. Said Hogwarts won't help him pursue his life as an Auror." He said with his mouth full.

"Does he even want to be an auror?" I rested my chin against my palm. "Fuck no," He chuckled. "He wants to be a healer, but my parents don't care."

I nodded my head.

Where the fuck was Draco?

"Hey guys," Spencer sat down. He was dressed as a pirate.. i'm assuming. "E, I just saw Draco dancing with willow." He said casually.

He grabbed a cookie. I grabbed his wrist. "Let's dance." I stood up. "But my cookie." He whined. I rolled my eyes. "You can eat it when we get back." I gritted my teeth. His eyes widened and he nodded rapidly.

"Luna!" I stopped her. "Liam seems lonely and needs someone to hang out with, do you mind?" I smiled. She looked over at liam and waved. Liam blushed and waved back.

"Not at all." She said with a small smile.

I pulled Spencer onto the dance floor. "You look beautiful," He spun me around. I smiled in response. "Happy halloween E." He pulled me closer.

We danced for a bit until a random hufflepuff asked him to dance. I was going to sit at the table where Liam was but him and luna seemed to be into the conversation so I found a new one.

I sat down and played with the ruffles of my dress. "Hey," I looked up and rolled my eyes. "Sorry i'm late lizzie. I got you this." Draco smiled. It was a tiny flower. I roughly grabbed it from his hands. "I don't think it'll be as beautiful now." He chuckled.