35. To Know Her Better.

Start from the beginning

"Why are you surprised? Yes ofcourse I'll make it."

"Yes please."

SUGA put the water to boil and turned to face Dreamer. He might have been staring at her since a while cause Dreamer made a face at him and he cracked up a bit.

"So contract is over."

"Yes. Its finally over." Dreamer sighed.

"Wh-"

Before he could continue, SUGA's phone started to ring and he pulled it out.

"Its Kim Sejin. Excuse me."

SUGA went a bit away.

"Listen I can't come back tonight." Sejin said as soon as SUGA picked up the call.

"Wae?"

"Don't you know? There..."

"Mwo?" SUGA asked shocked.

"Nae. Check the news. You two take care. I'll be hanging up now."

SUGA returned yo Dreamer looking at him questioning.

"There's a sudden snow storm and going out has been strictly prohibited by the officials."

"What!"

"Let's check the news."

SUGA switched on the TV and Sejin wasn't lying a bit.

"Please do not leave your houses. We still don't know how strong this storm might be and taking all precautions is suggested." The news reporter said.

"Looks like we need to stay here..." SUGA said.

He was jumping in his mind.

Dreamer on the other hand looked upset.

"Its okay. I'll let the driver leave you home once the storm..."

"No... Its okay. Since we haven't got anything to do now and we are stuck here, you got anything to do?"

"Hmm... What should we do?"

"Maybe dance and rap?" Dreamer said smirking, her voice having a tinge of evil.

"Hell no!"

"Wae? Afraid I'll not like it?" Dreamer cocked her brow.

"Annio. Am afraid you'll fall for me." SUGA winked.

Dreamer was taken aback for a moment. Avoiding it she jumped into another question.

"What should we do then?"

"I owe you a movie, remember?"

"Ah. Nae nae."

"Then do the honour of choosing the movie. Sejin might have a few in that shelf. I'll go grab something to eat." SUGA said and moved to the kitchen.

Dreamer got busy looking through the shelf and SUGA looked through Sejin's kitchen and thought to quickly cook something.

SUGA opened his sweater, kept it aside and rolled his sleeves to ease his work.

"I see that you can cook." Dreamer came upto him and sat down against the kitchen counter.

"I got some basic skills. Jin hyung is the best among all of us." He smiled his gummy smile.