Prologue

Welcome everyone...

All the characters, their emotional reactions, all the places where the story is made are purely depend on my imagination. I own all the characters of my story, any resemblance to any fictitious, actual, living or dead person is just a coincidence.

This story is a sequel to my previous book, 'My life with him', please check first part before jumping to this sequel story.

This is my own story so please don't copy or try to reproduce it. The photographs used in the book belong to their rightful owners and I have no credit in those.

All rights are reserved by SoulPeace7.

This book is written purely for entertainment purposes therefore it should be taken in the form of creative writing and nothing else. Not in any manner this book is written to offend or hurt anybody so please be kind and supportive to this piece of art.

IMPORTANT

I am releasing this story on 27 March 2021, this date is special to me because it's my Idol/ Inspiration and BLACKPINK's bias birthday, Lalisa Manoban aka Lisa, so please give her a lot of wishes on her birthday and pray that I get the chance to meet her one day :)

And Also,

'My Life with Him' celebrated its one-year anniversary on March 27th. Thank you very much to everyone who has shown such incredible love and appreciation for "My Life with Him" and helped it reach the One Million mark milestone. I'll never be able to express my thanks fully for all of the support I've got from all over the world. I've read every single message you've sent, and you're all insanely cool dope people. I've read every single message you guys have sent, and I just wanna say that you all are insanely cool dope people. 

Hope that you will show a lot of love & support to "Closer to you".

♥︎♥︎Love xoxo ♥︎♥︎

Enjoy Reading