🖤|𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽|🖤

Comincia dall'inizio

I sighed again.
"I understand it's not that easy baby, just take your time," He said, then placed a soft kiss on my temple, which made my smile play across my lips.

"What time do you have to be home again?" He asked while walking over to his desk to take a sip of his coffee.
"Well b/n's out drinking with his friends so he'll probably be back at midnight," I told him. I noticed him smirking at me as he set down his coffee.

"Perfect, that means we can have some fun," He said in a raspy voice as he came closer to me and started kissing me.

I obviously kissed back, and instantly felt butterflies form in my stomach.

We made out for what felt like forever, but was actually just 20 minutes or so.

After that we snuggled and watched some movies for the rest of the day.

~🖤~

I got back home at 10, and for once in my life, I was actually smiling as I stepped through the door.

That soon faded though when I saw b/n stood in front of me.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked firmly with his arms crossed.

If living with an abusive person has taught me anything, it's how to make up a good lie on the spot.

"I went to go hang out with my friends," I answered. Good thing I managed to say it without stuttering.

"Friends? What friends? You don't have any friends," He spat at me harshly.

"I-I went to hang out with f/n," I said quietly in fear.

As soon as I finished my sentence, I knew I had already fucked up

He scoffed and clenched his jaw.
"What have I told you about that bitch?!" He shouted, making me flinch.
"N-N-Not to hang around her..." I murmured whilst holding my head down to stare at the floor.
"Exactly! So why did you?!" He yelled.

I didn't answer, just continued to stare down at the ground.
"Answer me when I talk to you!" He yelled into my face, as he was mow clutching tightly onto my hair and lifting my head up.

I whimpered in pain and fear, the only words I was able to say was,
"I'm sorry I'm sorry,"

He said nothing else, instead he pushed me to the ground and started kicking my sides repeatedly.

I started sobbing and screaming heavily, until the pain was getting too much.

Eventually, he got bored and left me crouching and crying on the floor, whilst he stumbled over to the living room and slumped down on the sofa as if nothing happened.

I sobbed on the floor for a bit longer, as I was too weak to get up, but when I finally gained enough strength, I managed to pull myself up and go upstairs. I shut my bedroom door and slid my back against it until I knealt down fully, where I then sobbed even harder into my knees.

All I wanted was Five.

I wanted him to cradle me and cuddle me and tell me everything's gonna be okay.

I didn't want to stay in this torturous house anymore.

I need to escape.