17. 𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌

Start from the beginning

"A wish?" You repeated and he nods subtly. You ponder for a bit, watching his hopeful eyes. "It depends if it's doable or not. What if I win First place?"

Todoroki hums for a bit. "Should I grant you a wish too?"

You chuckle in amusement and place the empty glass on the table. You loop your arms around his neck while Todoroki pulls you impossibly closer to his body, both hands grabbing your waist hotly.

"Do you think you'll be able to please me?" You whispered in his ear, smiling seductively when you notice his face turning bright red.

"I am.. pretty confident in my skills," Todoroki replied quietly, unable to look at you in the eyes.

You grin at his flustered face, amused that the usual stoic faced Todoroki Shotō can also pull off an embarrassed face. You place a light kiss on his jaw, catching him off guard, before pulling away from him.

"That's pay back from last time, Shotō," you teased. You walk out of the kitchen without looking back, already running late for your morning jog. You couldn't care less if you end up jogging with or without Todoroki.

He stares at your retreating figure in silence, too dumbstruck from your bold action. Todoroki's red hair bursts into flames just in time when Fuyumi walks into the kitchen, surprising the older girl.

"Shotō! Your hair is on fire!" Fuyumi shrieked in distress as she shakes her brother's shoulder, trying to snap him out of his trance.

❅✦❅

"Mornin' Y/n!" Kirishima is the first to greet you in school. You fist bumped with Sero and Kaminari who are standing next to the red head. "Big day today!"

"Good Morning everyone!" Deku greets the class enthusiastically, obviously excited about the big event later. Behind Deku was Bakugo who shoves the poor boy out of his way and grumpily walks inside the room like an old man. "G-Good Morning Kacchan.."

"Mornin' Bakugo!" you grinned at the boy. He only replied with a grunt, a sign that he acknowledged your greeting.

It didn't take time for the class to be complete. The room gets filled with excited chatters, that is until Vlad King comes in to lead the class to the official waiting room.

"I am sooo pumped!" Mina jumps in excitement, making you smile at her hyperactivity. "I can't believe I'm participating in UA's biggest event ever!"

"There's a lot of people for sure.." Jiro commented as she rubs her hands together in attempt to calm her nerves.

You can literally see your classmates' anxiousness from their body language. Although some of them put up a confident, tough guy act like Kirishima and Sero, you can't help but giggle at Kaminari and Deku's constipated face.

As usual, your fiancé's face is blank as ever but that is to be expected. Surprisingly, Bakugo is also calm despite Kaminari's constant mantra of trying to convince his self-confidence to come back.

Soon, the class settles inside the waiting room in the stadium. You found yourself a seat next to Todoroki who's been awfully quiet and tense as soon as the two of you stepped inside UA.

"What's wrong?" You reach a hand to move his bangs out of his view. "Nervous?"

"My father.. will be here to watch.." he replied coldly. He clench his fists under the table until his knuckles turn white. "I'll prove to him that I'll win with—"