~

final a/n - ever.

so, WHERE do i even begin??

thank you, ALL OF YOU, to anyone who read the book, even if it was just the first chapter. i'm so fuckin grateful for all the support that this book has! i hope that you all liked it too; that's what really matters.

PLS LET ME KNOW . what are your final opinions of the end? because personally i love the finale, it all tied so well together repeating the first chapter, FULL CIRCLE AS IT SHOULD. EVEN BETTER WAS THE PRANKSNDKENKS

thank you again for the immense support on this story ITS ACTUALLY CRAZY just how much reads, votes and comments it gets! and believe me, i love reading the comments just as much as u guys probably love making them.

WHICH IS WHY FOR A LONG WHILE,
i'll be updating this chapter with the funniest comments i've seen on this book. like a little hall of fame, but it's not? more like a hall of appreciation but either way works!!

I WILL NEVER STOP LAUGHING AT THE YVONNE SITUATIONSKEK you guys were so convinced it was levi, yvonne and rose but NO ONE suspected tubbo which is what made writing the book SO MUCH BETTER!

i genuinely hope you all loved the book. i put so much effort and time into the plot and the general writing of it, so i hope reading it was worth it!! <3

thank you so much AGAIN. it's crazy just how much support a wattpad book can get!

now i have a few ideas, questions if you will;

book 2? by book 2 i mean val x tommy one shots because i feel like this book doesn't have enough of them!

a playlist inspired by this book? i've been wanting to do that for such a long time but...

PLS LMK IF I SHOULD! just comment it here :)

and.. if i was to write another fan fiction, who should it be about? give me ideas!!

thank you for reading letters <3 this is the final goodbye and chapter :)

- the official end.

THE HALL OF FAME? (love the val and tommy slander 😍😍)