- 23.

Chapter 23: Levi & Rosé.

the past seemed like so long ago,
but it could be at arms reach.

-

val stepped out into the sun. the wind gently blew, not too strong but not too weak. there were many people outside, enjoying the rare pleasant weather.

she made her way to the bus stop, patiently waiting alongside several other people. the bus pulled up, the sun reflecting onto its surface. it was days like these that made val appreciate the things around her.

stepping inside, she pays for her ticket quickly before taking a seat. since her gift from tommy yesterday, she hasn't been able to keep her mind off it - and him for that matter.

the positives always come with some sort of negative; the situation. that's what everyone referred to it as. the least she could do is hope tubbo was alright, regardless of what he did to her.

she watched the views outside, views of people passing by in a blur, speed so fast that trees passed by in only shades of the colours they reflected.

but today, today was a good day. she was going to meet with people who had part in who she is today, people who were there for a small fragment of her life, but long and important enough to make a change.

levi & rosé.

the bus's doors opened and people piled out. val left the bus with a spring in her step, knowing she was a few seconds away from seeing them again.

"val!"

she looks up to see rosé running towards her, whilst levi hung his head in mock frustration. rosé pulled val into a strong embrace, muttering things only she could hear.

"well, well. things have definitely happened." val looked at the two of them. they both appeared to be glowing, a lot happier than the last time she saw them.

"ouch. we saw everything on the internet- and it wasn't pretty. not that it was your fault but-"
"shut the fuck up levi."
"alright, alright. we missed you val." levi said genuinely, giving her a very short hug.

"not one for emotions, are ya?" rosé teased him, ruffling his hair. "he's changed. for the EVEN worse, however imaginable that may be." val laughed, the trio beginning to walk.

"what's been going on with you guys then? you sure do look happy!" val asked kindly, noticing the grins on their faces.
"as if it isn't ob-"
"shut UP levi! let me speak." she berated him, giving him a weak hit on the head.

rosé tilted her head dramatically. "you sure are observant, but not observant enough. me and..him, we're-"
"together."
"levi i swear to FUCKING-"

levi makes a run for it, swerving past oncoming people.
"sometimes i ask myself; what led me to do this?" rosé sighed, rolling her eyes. "enough about us, anyway. i want to know about you! we may not have known each other for that long but- still!"

"well," val began, watching levi come back from a far distance. "where do i even begin? the whole stalking thing, you know. you guys saw some of the texts but i'll admit that they got worse. and then i was like, exposed? by TUBBO? it was a fucking turn of events, i'll tell you that." rosé laughed taking levi's hand.