- 16.

Chapter 16: Brighton II

"Say, you want to do that again?"
I grinned. "Of course! I'd want nothing more considering- we haven't seen each other before."
"Exactly my thoughts." Tommy smiled back. "I actually have a question, if you don't mind."

I nodded and he cleared his throat.
"Well i wanted to ask; were you bothered about something yesterday? You seemed very uncomfortable."

The truth was - i was very uncomfortable. I had received another one of those shitty text messages, i really didn't know how much longer i could take the torment of it all. I didn't want to worry Tommy either, so i let it go.

"Perhaps it was just the settling in, other than that i was feeling very swag, per usual."
"Of course you did." Tommy rolled his eyes.
"Is it just me? Or did yesterday feel really unreal?" Tommys eyes widened in agreement.
"LITERALLY. It feels so peculiar to be able to see all of them in person, especially Philza fucking minecraft. I say that's the best part of this trip."

"I agree. Who wouldn't want to meet Philza minecraft?"
"No idea. I'd consider them delusional."
"Where are we heading off by the way? You didn't say." Tommy tilted his head toward me, a gleaming look in his eyes.
"You will see." I frowned, curiosity rising.
"I'll have to wait and see? So be it." I smirked back at him.

"You'll love it, at least i hope. You're a bitch," I scoffed. "But that doesn't mean you don't deserve things." He finished, smiling at me.
"So you're saying i DO deserve things?"
"Course, everyone does."
I shrugged at him, already blushing.

The bare minimum right?

"We're here!" He pulled my arm back, me being lost in my thoughts. A million butterflies fluttered inside me at his touch, his grin not helping matters.
"Alright, champ. Let's see what softinnit has prepared."

The inside was beautiful. It was like a makeshift garden, swings hanging loosely over a grand cherry blossom, benches engraved with initials of anyone whom had come here before. I looked at him, puzzled.

"Aw, i think Tommy is trying to tell me something." I tease him, him glaring at me.
"No. This is simply a friendly gesture." He let go off my hand, staring into the distance.
"Hello? Earth to Tommy? Dramatic much." I laugh at him, flopping onto a bench. He joined me shortly after, leaning forward to look at me.

He looked to the side a bit, before finally speaking again. "What do you think?"
I could tell he really wanted to know.
"I think it's amazing! It's truly beautiful."

He loosened up a bit after that. "Really? I'm glad. Wilb- I mean I looked ages for a great spot. And naturally, i found the right one." He bragged, leaning backwards. I snickered at him. He most definitely forced Wilbur to tell him.

"You know Tommy? I still think about how we met. It was weird, i'll tell you that. On an online game??" I said, him laughing silently to himself.
"It was fun! I don't know why you hate it so much. I mean, without that game i wouldn't be here right now."
"You have a point." I sighed. "Remember that football game?"
"You mean, digital?"

~

He was never a football kinda guy. It took me DAYS to convince him to play Fifa, needing the help of Tubbo too.

"AAA Look at that! The big man showed up!" Tubbo said happily, welcoming Tommy.
"I WISH I DIDN'T. I would so much prefer to play something else."
"Why?"
"This game reminds me of KSI."