- 3.

Chapter 3: 6:21 PM

She smiled as she said that. She may only know Tommy for an hour, but that hour was very memorable. At least to her it was, considering the fact that he'd improved her mood a lot.

"What do you reckon will be the next topic?" Tommy randomly perks up, his voice ringing through Val's head.
"I actually have no clue." She replies to him, pondering it slightly.
"Well, i don't think we'll have to wait much longer." He said lightly, as the pop up appeared on both their screens.

DAY 3.

- Welcome to day 3. Getting on well? Not for too long. We already said, this wasn't going to be easy. You're not here to make friends. Today, your letter task is to write what you don't like about your pair.

- You may only know each other for a bit, but the mind always notices the flaws first. Let those flaws out in the letter. Don't hold back, tell them what you think. Good luck.

Val finished reading wide-eyed.
"Well DAMN was that harsh." She whispered to her chat, picking up her mug of tea, the warm spreading to her fingertips. "Hey, Tommy, you read what i read right?" She questions him randomly, typing coming from his end again.

"Yeah, course i did. And i already have PLENTY of ideas, don't worry" He ranted, laughing as he did so.
"Concerning. But sure."

Val stared blankly at the writing space in-front of her. Out of all the things she could ever put, she couldn't think of a single one. She thought deeply, but thinking was also proving very difficult. She rests her hands on her keyboard, nerves racing through her.

The flaws in you.

hi again .
i didn't necessarily want to do this..but here goes.
YOU TALK SO LOUD YOU MAKE MY EARS RUPTURE AND BLEED. HOW CAN ONE NOT GET TIRED OF SCREAMING CONSTANTLY AT OTHER PEOPLE, MAKING THEM CLOSE TO COMPLETE DEAFNESS ON YOUR BEHALF. literally stop it's not that hard to just. zip it, turn off your microphone and use an -indoor- voice, tommy. you will be the death of me if you keep bloody screaming into your mic, my headset itself might explode from the EVER INCREASING VOLUME LEVELS. take this to heart tommy please just talk quieter and STOP CALLING ME WOMAN .

:)

Val snorted whilst adding the smiley face. It seemed very appropriate, along with the paragraph above it. As usual, she submitted her letter first, and leaned back on her chair.

Her attention was fixed on the clock on her nightstand. She had only just realised the time, and it was already 6:43 PM. Time really flew by, huh? The game felt extremely long but short at the same time, Tommy passing the time and the game dragging itself out with the immense amount of writing required. She sighed, resting her head on her hands until her inbox comes through at last.

"FINALLY. Only took you 7 years." She complained, opening up the letter.

The flaws in you.

DEAREST VAL.
This is going to be so fun, oh god. There's so much that is so incredibly stupid and dumb about you, i could write a book series. A whole movie. A book FRANCHISE. Maybe even a 8 season long documentary. Like stranger things or something.

"Odd comparison.." Val thought to herself, reading on.

You are so serious, and why? It's almost like you have no fun?/!&2&3& You're very dull, you have no sense of humour because you barely scuff at my jokes which, btw, are TOP TIER, as i am THE biggest man of the century. And you cannot deny this. Stop being so serious woman it gets very annoying. You are dumb.