- 11.

Chapter 11: Take care.

I read over the text message. They're lying to you? Who? Questions ran through my mind. Every question seemed to be louder than the next, the world spinning faster than to be processed. I didn't want to reply, it didn't seem right to.

"Wilbur?"
"Valeria! What's happened?"
I bit my lip. There was already crimson red blood, slowly pathing its way down my bottom lip. Where do i begin?

"Wilbur. I got a really weird text message - i don't want to be dramatic or anything, but it concerned, no, concerNS me." Mumbling to himself, Wilbur reassures me.

"Val, send a screenshot. Whoever the fucker is, i promise you we'll get to the bottom of it." I could imagine him darting his eyes together in focus. "What the FUCK?" He bellowed suddenly. "Val, are you okay? That's such a strange message to get.." Wilbur whispered.

"I'll always be there for you Val, anytime. It's actually funny that you called me, i was about to. Something a little uh, off topic? But i was wondering if you'd want to meet up with the SMP at some point soon?" Wilbur announced in a happier tone.

My mood was instant lightened, all sorts of scenarios of me meeting with my best friends and hanging out. I smiled happily, and spoke again. "Of course! I'd be more than happy to!" I could hear a strum of approval from his end.

"Glad to hear it! We really want you there, you know? Especially Tubbo, Techno and me. I don't know why Techno does? But i guess that makes one."
"I know why Techno wants me there." I told Wilbur, and to my surprise he scoffed.

"I wonder why. He's a strange guy." He taunted. "Besides that, i'll let you know when we plan to do it! I really hope you can make it. Speaking of, ask your parents as soon as fucking possible, i WILL remind you." Wilbur reprimanded, before ending the call. - Typical Wilbur.

I switched off my phone and began to get dressed. Work still loomed over the corner, me dreading to go. It's not like it was terrible or something, i just wasn't exactly bothered.

I picked up my bag, quickly checking over to make sure i had everything and strided out. I was going to be early again, perhaps i could collect a few tips if i was lucky enough.

Time suddenly posed as a problem, the clock striking even closer to 5pm.

"Fuck, we better speed up!" I yelled without stopping for Levi who had met me on the curve.
"Wow, bit rude ain't you love? I would appreciate it if you actually waited." He wailed, having to speed walk to get to me.
"We have no TIME. Think, for once!" From the corner of my eyes, i saw the brunette boy role his eyes but continuing to run.

We made it there, seconds before 5pm. We both could barely catch our breaths, his hand resting on my shoulder.
"So- Sorry." He choked out, pulling on this apron.

"What's the apron for?" Laughing at the sight, he swatted me with a fly catcher. "No time to laugh Val, get here and start working."
"Alright, perfectionist. How are you anyway?"
"Decent. Not the best though. And you?"
"Okay too. Did you add my number by any chance?"

He froze for a second. "You reminded me! I actually completely forgot." He admitted, diving his hand into his apron and pulling out the small note containing my number. "I left it in a rush, it slipped my mind whilst training the newbie." Levi continued sheepishly.