16. 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘙𝘌

Start from the beginning

"What're 'ya standing there for, Icyhot? Leave the fucking room so we can clean up!" Bakugo shouted, glaring at Todoroki.

Your fiancé frowns but equally glares the explosive boy back. "I'll help," he replied and looks at you. "I'm sure Takahashi will not decline a helping hand, right?"

"We don't need your help! Get the fuck out."
"I wasn't talking to you."

Bakugo kicks his desk and stands up, whirling around to face Todoroki who didn't even spare him a glance. You quickly walk between the two, stopping whatever physical fight that may occur. "Bakugo—"

"What the hell is your problem with me, bastard?" Bakugo scowled, glaring at Todoroki with his fiery vermillion eyes. "You're getting on my nerves!"

"I suggest you distance yourself from her now that the assignment is done," Todoroki replied monotonously, but his glare did not waver. "She's only tolerating you for the sake of the grade. You didn't have to be her partner anyway."

"Don't say that Todoroki!" You frowned.

Bakugo and Todoroki ignores your words and you in general. As usual, Bakugo is the first to make a move. He grabs Todoroki's collar, slightly lifting him up from the floor.

"Big words coming from someone who partnered up with someone else! Get over yourself bastard. If she didn't want me, she could've rejected me being her partner." Bakugo pushes him away that made Todoroki step back. "Who are you to tell me what to do anyway?"

The calm Todoroki only fixes his crooked tie and looks at you. You immediately knew that Todoroki is about to say something he shouldn't say so you quickly butt in. "You two should stop right now or I'll make you," you threatened, uncaring if you burn the whole building down with them. "You two like to clean so much then I'll leave the cleaning to the both of you."

"I ain't cleaning the room with this bastard!"
"Me too."

You pinch the bridge of your nose, amused with their childish fight but too lazy to deal with two teenage boys acting like children. All you want to do is go home and continue your interrupted sleep. "Since you can't stand each other, either one of you leave or I will," you suggested.

In the end, you three cleaned the room without much of a fight, except for Bakugo who kept on grumbling a complaint every once in a while.

The sun is already starting to set when the three of you finished cleaning, and Aizawa haven't come in to check your progress. "That hobo must've forgotten about us," Bakugo grumbled and crossed his arms.

"I'll go get him," you volunteered and slipped on your bag. "You two better behave yourselves while I'm gone." You leave the both of them after Bakugo muttered something unintelligible. Todoroki, quiet as usual.

"Do you like Y/n?" Todoroki was the first to break the silence, catching Bakugo off guard. Todoroki didn't even blink as he waits for Bakugo's reply, but his patience is wearing thin when Bakugo did not make an immediate response. "Romantically."

"Why should I answer your goddamn question?" Bakugo muttered, annoyed that he's being asked about something like this. "It's none of your business anyway."

"It's my business because it involves Y/n."

"And what if I do?" Bakugo challenged, crossing his arm. Bakugo smirks when Todoroki frowns in displease. "Stop poking your nose in someone else's business. I ain't talking shit about your secret rendezvous with ponytail girl."