"You want to know?" Shishinki asked. "Even though you'll be a dead man soon."

"Hmph... with that attitude, it looks like you have no interest in answering me," Sesshoumaru said. "In that case, I have no use for you!" He drew Tenseiga and attacked in one fluid motion, creating a giant meidou in the shape of a gibbous moon above Shishinki's head.

"!" Inuyasha said as he and his friends drew close. "That's...!"

"Sesshoumaru's Meidou Zangetsuha!?" Kagome said.

"It's gotten bigger since the last time I saw it!" Inuyasha said.

"Sesshoumaru, your meidou is merely pointlessly large..." Shishinki said. "However, it will never form a perfect circle!" Shishinki created a new meidou right on top of Sesshoumaru's. Shishinki's meidou began pulling in his meidou until it was completely absorbed.

"!" Sesshoumaru said.

"Wha!" Jaken said.

"Sesshoumaru-sama's meidou was absorbed by Shishinki's meidou!?" Kohaku said.

"It appears a complete circle is more stable...!" Katsumi said.

"!" Inuyasha said, watching from the broken arch with the rest of his group.

'Inuyasha...' Sesshoumaru thought.

'I wonder what they're doing here? I hope this doesn't complicate things...' Katsumi thought.

"!" Sango said when she noticed her brother on Ah-Un. "Kohaku...!"

"Ane-ue..." Kohaku said.

"That's Shishinki!" Myouga said, hopping on Inuyasha's shoulder.

"Myouga-jii-chan," Kagome said.

"He was still there," Shippo said.

"Who's that?" Inuyasha asked myouga.

"Long ago, he was a youkai who fought your and Sesshoumaru's father and lost," Myouga said. "But that he's still alive...!" 'This is bad...!' he thought, sweating nervously. 'If Sesshoumaru-sama learns of Tenseiga's secret...'

"That's..." Shishinki said, looking at Inuyasha's group. He swung his staff, firing an attack at them. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and jumped out of the way, while the others quickly moved aside.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Inuyasha yelled, drawing Tessaiga. "Kaze no Kizu!" The attack demolished everything in its path and finally brought the sturdy cliff crashing down.

"Tessaiga... huh," Shishinki said. "I'd hear that he'd had two sons. And the younger brother was given Tessaiga... interesting..."

"Hey, Sesshoumaru, what's going on here!?" Inuyasha asked.

"..." Sesshoumaru said.

"What does that mean, Sesshoumaru? Doesn't it seem natural that you as elder brother should have inherited Tessaiga?" Shishinki said with a smirk. Sesshoumaru glared at him.

"Ohh, that bastard, bringing up Sesshoumaru-sama's biggest grievance..." Jaken said. "It goes without saying that Sesshoumaru-sama tried to steal Tessaiga many times, and in the end he lost his left arm to Tessaiga... so that meant he gave up and decided to train Tenseiga instead..."

"Jaken-sama, while that's easy to understand..." Kohaku said.

"If Sesshoumaru-sama was near you and heard that, he'd hit you for sure," Rin said.

"He'd knock you out cold and leave you behind," Katsumi agreed.

"So did you call me out here to fight?" Sesshoumaru asked Shishinki. "In that case... we don't need anymore useless chatter!" Sesshoumaru fired off another meidou.