"Who... Who are you!?" Jaken asked as he was helped aboard Ah-Un.

"I don't care who he is... why do you know of Tenseiga?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"In the past, I fought against that sword," the masked man said.

"What?" Sesshoumaru said, furrowing his brow.

"Although back when I fought your father, that sword did not have that form..." the masked man said.

'With father!?' Sesshoumaru thought.

'Inu-Papa!?' Katsumi thought.

"An enemy of Sesshoumaru-sama's father...!?" Kohaku said.

"Damn you, pretending to be young!" Jaken said.

'It has a different form!? Is that what he's saying...' Sesshoumaru thought.

'I've got a bad feeling about those words...' Katsumi thought. 'He's not going to want me interfering with this fight.' Sesshoumaru leaped to the top of the cliff, attacking with his claws. The cliff crumbled and split, but the masked man jumped out of the way to stand on another rock formation. The boy floated in the air.

"In order to know the sword's secret, you intend to fight me without it?" the masked man said. "Don't make light of Shishinki!" He swung his staff and fired off another energy attack at Sesshoumaru, who quickly jumped out the way.

"Whoa!" Jaken exclaimed when it nearly hit the rest of them, too.

"That was close..." Katsumi said. A round meidou formed in the cliff behind them. "!"

'!' Sesshoumaru thought, furrowing his brow and gritting his teeth. His eyes widened as he realized that not only was it a mediou, but it was a complete meidou. 'The meidou!?'

"It isn't as big as Sesshoumaru-sama's though..." Jaken said.

"However... It's a complete meidou," Kohaku said.

'That bad feeling is getting worse...' Katsumi thought.

"Hmph. In the beginning, Meidou Zangetsuha was my technique," Shishinki said, jumping down to stand on the rubble from Sesshoumaru's attack on the cliff. "Sesshoumaru... your father stole it from me... as well as... my face..." He removed his mask, revealing that he was missing almost half of his head.

'The cut is round... was he hit by a meidou?' Katsumi wondered. 'I'm amazed he's still alive... I guess some youkais only need half a brain to function.'

"..." Sesshoumaru stared at him with his brow furrowed. "Hmph, if you want me to shut up and listen... So your technique was stolen and face was broken... Did you call me out here just to whine at me?"

"Heh, Meidou Zangetsuha is my technique..." Shishinki repeated. "A technique does not need two users." He swung his staff again. "Especially by some incomplete sword like Tenseiga!"

'Incomplete!?' Sesshoumaru thought, the crease in his brow deepening.

'What does that mean!?' Katsumi thought, furrowing her brow. The more this Shishinki guy talked, the worse that feeling in her gut got.

"Ah, Watch out!" Jaken called.

"Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin said. Seshoumaru stepped to the side and dodged the attack. A round meidou formed in the rock formation behind him.

'His reaction time was slower than usual... What that guy just said must really be bothering him...' Katsumi thought, concerned.

'Tenseiga is... incomplete!?' Sesshoumaru thought. "You bastard... what do you know?"