Chapter 36

"I am interested to see how things go for Ollie in prison." Thea said.

"I am too. I just hope that it isn't too bad." Laurel said.

"He can take care of himself. He might take some beatings, but he will be fine." Sara said.

"I believe you. I just wish he didn't have to go through all of this." Laurel said.

"Let's see what happens." Roy said as the video started.

Oliver has been in prison for five month and is trying to keep his head down so that he is able to possibly get out of prison on good behavior. He is attacked in the bathroom by someone who works for Diaz and he finds out that Diaz has found Felicity and Conner. Diggle is now working with ARGUS and is trying to find a way to put Diaz in jail. There seems to be a new Green Arrow in the city and the only one from Team Arrow that wants anything to do with them is Rene. After Felicity and Conner are attacked, Felicity ships Conner off to boarding school and she joins the fight against Diaz. Oliver goes and beats Brickwell and Diaz's person in the prison to show that he will not take their shit.

A group known as the Longbow Hunters come to the city in order to help Diaz get his hands on some kind of weapon. Felicity tries to work with ARGUS to find a way to stop Diaz, but she is more interested in stopping Diaz then working on the ARGUS mission. This causes problems between her and Diggle because Diggle was there to stop them from getting the weapon, where all Felicity cared about was getting Diaz. She then decides that if ARGUS will not help her, she will go to agent Watson. Oliver Knows that Brickwell knows who set up the hit on him in prison so he does Brickwell a favor to get the information that he needs. Laurel is now the DA in the city and she and Dinah make peace with each other so that they can stop crime in the city.

Oliver is now close to finding out who Diaz's inside man in the prison is but Brickwell is holding back the information. Oliver is finally told by Brickwell what he has to do to meet the person known as the Demon. He attacks a bunch of guards and this is what gets him transferred to level two where the Demon is. While working with Agent Watson, Felicity, Rene, and Dinah find out that Diaz is going after something in the CDC. Things do not go well for them and this causes Watson moved to another city. It is later revealed that Rene was able to stop one of the Longbow Hunters and they will try to use this person for information on Diaz.

Oliver has now met a man known as Dr. Parker in level two who tries to use different way to reprogram Oliver so that he is a more peaceful person when he is let out of prison. Felicity uses Laurel to try and get information from the Silencer as to what Diaz is up to now. It didn't work out so well so Felicity allows the Silencer to escape, and she then tracks her hoping that she will lead them to where Diaz is located.

Oliver is now released into what is known as level two of the prison. He finds out that the Demon is none other than Talia Al Ghul. After learning what happens in level two, Oliver decides to help Talia escape the prison. They fight their way through the guards and the find the way out. Oliver stays so that he can get out of prison the right way. Talia gets the information that she and Oliver stole to Felicity and this ends up getting level two shut down. Oliver is now moved back up to his old cell in the regular area of the prison. Laurel decides that she will try to use the information from Talia to try and get Oliver released from prison. Talia finds Dr. Parker and kills him.

Diaz finds Anatoly and hurts him for trying to help Oliver at the end of the following year. With the help of Anatoly, the team finds out what Diaz is planning, and they are able to finally stop him and get him off the streets. Felicity is about to kill Diaz, but Laurel stops her because she is going to trade Diaz for Oliver, which will allow Oliver to walk free.